+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Banking & Finance Job

vj2308

Aug 23, 2014
Dear All,

I got invite for applying for PR,
Having experience of 12 years into Retail Banking & Investing advisory services.
Please suggest me what are the options in Ontario state.

Thanking you,

Regards
Vj

next2015

Nov 18, 2014
The options in Ontario are many particularly Toronto because its where most of the players in finance are located.
I hope you have at least one international designation e.g. CFA, it increases your chances of employment. If you hold an accounting designation e.g. CPA or ACCA, I suggest you start on the process to obtain a license from Ontario before you get there.

For a pick into job openings visit the sites below:
http://www.indeed.ca/jobs?q=Finance&l=Toronto%2C+ON
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/job_search_results.do?pcd=ON&jkw=finance&wid=pv&sort=M

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
With new EE, i thought that they are inviting only those ppl who have a valid job offer.

next2015

Nov 18, 2014
A job offer simply gives you more points - the more points the higher your chances for selection in the draw. The key is accumulating the minimum number of point set by CIC for a particular program. However, from what I've heard and read, the first draw mostly favored those with provincial nomination and job offers as they obviously had more points.

abdul rehman qureshi

May 20, 2015
next2015 said:
The options in Ontario are many particularly Toronto because its where most of the players in finance are located.
I hope you have at least one international designation e.g. CFA, it increases your chances of employment. If you hold an accounting designation e.g. CPA or ACCA, I suggest you start on the process to obtain a license from Ontario before you get there.
i heard that thr are no scope for finance people in canada, they have alot of jobs in construction side or odd jobs as they are developing their new states. I have done ACCA and masters in finance and risk management and fsw2014 applicant. but most of my friends giving me suggestions not to go canada becoz thr is no career growth for ACCA or risk management. plz guide me

cloneb99

Jun 6, 2018
i heard that thr are no scope for finance people in canada, they have alot of jobs in construction side or odd jobs as they are developing their new states. I have done ACCA and masters in finance and risk management and fsw2014 applicant. but most of my friends giving me suggestions not to go canada becoz thr is no career growth for ACCA or risk management. plz guide me
Hi abdul,
As you have mentioned, even I am a risk mgmt student from US, want to know how are you doing now in term of jobs or any extra certifications which you have picked up?

adii4u

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Hello everyone, I am having 8 Yrs experience of sales in financial industry,. I have 6 yrs experience in insurance sales(bancassurance) and 2 years mortgage sales. What are opportunities for sales people in ONTARIO, which course u will suggest for me for better chance