+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank Statement

imlost

Oct 8, 2010
From research (online), I found a few formats or templates for the bank statement. I've known bank statements to be showing deposits, withdrawals and all, but the formats that i got were just about the account name, account number, amount of money in the bank. What should I submit, the one that shows the individual transactions or just the certificate of the bank stating the amount in the account? Thank you!

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
From research (online), I found a few formats or templates for the bank statement. I've known bank statements to be showing deposits, withdrawals and all, but the formats that i got were just about the account name, account number, amount of money in the bank. What should I submit, the one that shows the individual transactions or just the certificate of the bank stating the amount in the account? Thank you!
Hey what did you do and what worked? I am in similar situation

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
The one with all transactions history is recommended, not Account Summary Snapshot
Okay I am now attaching my mother's last 2 years Income Tax Return, last 1 year salary statement from employer and bank balance certificate stamped by the bank. Is it sufficient? I have just 5700 CAD fund requirement left for my second semestter fees, rest I have already purchased a GIC of 12k and already paid the first semester fees.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Okay I am now attaching my mother's last 2 years Income Tax Return, last 1 year salary statement from employer and bank balance certificate stamped by the bank. Is it sufficient? I have just 5700 CAD fund requirement left for my second semestter fees, rest I have already purchased a GIC of 12k and already paid the first semester fees.
Are doing this for study permit for another virtual learning program? I guess you dont risk taking studies before SP is approved

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Are doing this for study permit for another virtual learning program? I guess you dont risk taking studies before SP is approved
Hate to say this might be another virtual program but too early to say, currently its in--person but college says delivery might change anytime. But I am not making the same mistake again, will travel this time whenever ban opens after visa approval.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hate to say this might be another virtual program but too early to say, currently its in--person but college says delivery might change anytime. But I am not making the same mistake again, will travel this time whenever ban opens after visa approval.
Yeah, I advice you not to do it again...get your SP first, all the best

Reactions: rogerdude1