+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank Statement-evidence of sufficient funds

Discussion in 'Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration' started by gbengus, Feb 7, 2012.

  1. The cic emailed me that what i presented as evidence of funds is inadequate. i currently dont have the required amount in my bank account but i can ask my father to give me money to deposit in my bank account to the tune of the required funds. my fear is, will the cic feel i have borrowed the funds?
  2. Borrowing funds is ilegal. If you didn't have sufficient funds at the time of application then you should have not applied. If your dad is willing to give the money to you as a GIFT maybe make an affadavit stating that this is a gift (I am not even sure this would work). You can also sell any property and show proof of the sale together with the new funds

    Be aware that you will need the funds and show proof when you land in Canada. Lying to CIC is a crime, so allways be honest.

  3. Your father/Mother can give you funds as Gift.
    This process must be done in leagal way showing all evidences.

  5. what did u provide as evidence of funds?

Share This Page