+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

background check

ponton

Jun 12, 2017
DeaR All,

How long is background check?.

timeline:
File received : May 2016

I have asked my visa office last Nov. 2017, they replied stating backgound check are currently ongoing n my file. Again, I emailed the visa office February 2018. they replied the same, that background checks are ongoing.

I have been waiting for progress in my application since MAY 2016. I haven't received any Medical request since the.

they didn't even ask me to provide anything with the almost 2 years of background check.

Last edited:

APayés

Mar 25, 2016
DeaR All,

How long is background check?.

timeline:
File received : May 2016

I have asked my visa office last Nov. 2017, they replied stating backgound check are currently ongoing n my file. Again, I emailed the visa office February 2018. they replied the same, that background checks are ongoing.

I have been waiting for progress in my application since MAY 2016. I haven't received any Medical request since the.

they didn't even ask me to provide anything with the almost 2 years of background check.

Regards,
Zion
Whats your VO and home country?

currently MR takes arround 6 months after AOR and DM or PPR another 6 months or more after MR

ponton

Jun 12, 2017
Whats your VO and home country?

currently MR takes arround 6 months after AOR and DM or PPR another 6 months or more after MR
VO : London
started processing file : MAY 2016
the timeline you stated didn't happen in my case
asked them an update this february 2018, their response was: ongoing background checks and that it can be lengthy.
still waiting for : MR, PPR. DM.