+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Awaiting time for CSQ and Awaiting decision letter from MIDI pls share exp

Quebec aplicant

Nov 7, 2015
Hi Folks,

I received intent to reject letter last April 2015 and I updated my records and filed back in June 2015 after that I received a letter from MIDI in Sep 2015 saying that "your file is awaiting a decision" till now there is no response from MIDI yet its going to be 5 months since they have responded

I asked my consultant to check with them last Jan 2016 and they informed me that no decision has been taken yet, I still have to wait and it is upto MIDI when they hav to respond.

I don't mind waiting, but for how long that's the question ? , for Indian applicants its mentioned that 37 MONTHS, is it the time line or should I have to wait more.

kindly advise and request to share exp

coolforyou

Jan 7, 2014
Call to MIDI directly to know about your application status. Applicants are getting CSQ directly within one month after they got an email regarding decision awaiting.

RVarghese

Dec 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2013
Doc's Request.
05-09-2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
24-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi
I received a decision pending letter on dec10 . After that no updates yet.most of the people got their CSQ after one month of this letter..I am still waiting :(
Do I need to call them ? Last time they they told me that it is still processing
Thanks

wissamtannous

Jan 5, 2016
RVarghese said:
Hi
I received a decision pending letter on dec10 . After that no updates yet.most of the people got their CSQ after one month of this letter..I am still waiting :(
Do I need to call them ? Last time they they told me that it is still processing
Thanks
if you call them again, they will tell you the same thing, i guess all you can do is wait

coolforyou

Jan 7, 2014
wissamtannous said:
if you call them again, they will tell you the same thing, i guess all you can do is wait
Actually i am also waiting for csq after they send me decision awaiting email on jan 11. Called them many times yet their ans is to same as to be patience. Its been 34 days since i got that letter and ya waiting is the only one option left. I assume they are clearing 013 application before entering to 014. !!

RVarghese

Dec 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2013
Doc's Request.
05-09-2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
24-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
coolforyou said:
Actually i am also waiting for csq after they send me decision awaiting email on jan 11. Called them many times yet their ans is to same as to be patience. Its been 34 days since i got that letter and ya waiting is the only one option left. I assume they are clearing 013 application before entering to 014. !!
HI cool for you,
it has been 68 days exactly after i received my decision pending e mail.. i applied it on dec 15 2013 .any idea whether they include me in 2013 applications or 2014 applications..if it is 2014 , when are they starting to open 2014 files..

RVarghese

Dec 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2013
Doc's Request.
05-09-2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
24-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Quebec aplicant said:
Thank you so much for the response coolforyou, will check with them directly
hi
did you call them?

coolforyou

Jan 7, 2014
RVarghese said:
HI cool for you,
it has been 68 days exactly after i received my decision pending e mail.. i applied it on dec 15 2013 .any idea whether they include me in 2013 applications or 2014 applications..if it is 2014 , when are they starting to open 2014 files..
68 days is quite long time. Your and mine timeline is quite same, i applied in first week of jan 014. I again called them yesterday and they said to be patience and wait for their email. Strange answer as i havent heard anyone getting email about issuing csq. So, best way is to wait as before.!!!

sumangrewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,

as like you i have also applied for quebec in last years.

Please advise wat can happen in our case,if you know

i had applied in june 2013 and got file no in nov 2013 and after that no news
i updated marriage details in jan 2015. and then onec we called at montreal and came to know that our file was rejecetd as they asked documents from us.

But we didnot got any mail from them.

Then we sent a letter stating that we had not got any mail for docuemnts in jan 2016.so, now what will happen

whetehr they will open our file???

Plz reply

coolforyou

Jan 7, 2014
sumangrewal said:
hi,

i updated marriage details in jan 2015. and then onec we called at montreal and came to know that our file was rejecetd as they asked documents from us.

Then we sent a letter stating that we had not got any mail for docuemnts in jan 2016.so, now what will happen

Plz reply
I have seen some cases like this. If you have written a detail explanation of your situation, may be they will give you a chance and send you doc request again. For now, just wait for their reply. Good luck.

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
sumangrewal said:
hi,

Plz reply

You must check the spam mail box of your email .MIDI will definitely have the proof of sending you mail. Try to explain your situation ..

Quebec aplicant

Nov 7, 2015
Hi Cool for you,

I did made a call and they told me that decision is still pending and when and how it will be processed they don't have any idea at all,
but at the same time I got to know from one of my friend that , they are prioritising refugee applications .

coolforyou

Jan 7, 2014
Quebec aplicant said:
Hi Cool for you,

I did made a call and they told me that decision is still pending and when and how it will be processed they don't have any idea at all,
but at the same time I got to know from one of my friend that , they are prioritising refugee applications .
Well mat be they are busy handling other applicants, as we can see, thesedays, there are no many people talking about getring csq or updates in forum. So lets just wait for now. Please do post if you get any news about your csq.