+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2020 - Citizenship application

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014
I've updated some info so far for August. I'm not really the admin of the group but I'm happy to help! I'm a November applicant so seeing AORs rise from previous months gives me hope haha!
Thank you, i was just curious as to who was able to. Best of luck in your application

sursiddqiui

Dec 1, 2020
Application: 1 adult
Application sent: August 26, 2020
Delivered: August 31, 2020
AOR: Nov 30, 2020

spherical

Aug 23, 2015
I got my AOR on Nov 26th :D
Don't think I can update the spreadsheet! Had to change my address though so guessing I'll be delayed a bit now for them to transfer my application...

bhagatN

Nov 23, 2018
Hi guys, I am about to submit my application but have a question on presence calculator form, the form doesn’t display signature and date field when I try to print it, I know it used to have it before and not sure why it doesn’t display that anymore, any idea? Thanks

Anjushka

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
I initially applied in March, there was some problem with my documentation. I sent my application again in August, I guess that's why it was processed faster.
Omggg this is exactly my case- I first applied on March 4th, but my application was returned on August 17th, which was the date I submitted the application again. Do you guys really think that they are kind enough to process these applications faster?? :)) I’ll keep checking my application status for any potential changes to - in progress:)))
Good luck to all!

Manardarali

May 16, 2018
Hello

Please add me to the spreadsheet.

Application: Single (adult)
Number of days present: 1121 days.
Application sent: August 17, 2020
Delivered: August 20, 2020
AOR: November, 25, 2020
In Process: November 30, 2020.
Very same situation here! Application sent in March, returned in August , resent in August , AOR on Nov 27th! I wonder if they would start processing that soon congratulations to you

Manardarali

May 16, 2018
Omggg this is exactly my case- I first applied on March 4th, but my application was returned on August 17th, which was the date I submitted the application again. Do you guys really think that they are kind enough to process these applications faster?? :)) I’ll keep checking my application status for any potential changes to - in progress:)))
Good luck to all!
Very same situation here! Application sent in March, returned in August , resent in August , AOR on Nov 27th! I wonder if they would start processing that soon

Reactions: Anjushka

Anjushka

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Very same situation here! Application sent in March, returned in August , resent in August , AOR on Nov 27th! I wonder if they would start processing that soon
I really hope so. We had to wait for almost six months , only to get our applications returned - at times for ridiculous reasons I’m afraid to say:(( I resent the same application and not a different one ‘cause the documents were fine. So, if they consider the fact that our applications have already gone through the doc checking process- then it’s fair enough to expect ‘in progress’ soon. Anyways, I also believe that it really depends on the individual immigration officer who’s working with each application. Best of luck to you!!!

Reactions: Manardarali

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
How are you checking the status online, could anyone outline the steps please. It appears I was one of the unfortunate ones whose Gckey was revoked and then their page has changed since they dont call it gckey I guess, so I cant see previous applications even after resetting the pasaword.
I could check the application status of the current application just by entering personal credentials, but I want to access my gckey account.
CIC has not integrated the Citizenship Application file to the MyCIC account yet - unlike the PR application. So you will never be able to use MyCIC (gckey) in this case. ECAS is the only way to check your Citizenship Application file status.

Reactions: royce110

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC has not integrated the Citizenship Application file to the MyCIC account yet - unlike the PR application. So you will never be able to use MyCIC (gckey) in this case. ECAS is the only way to check your Citizenship Application file status.
Thank you. How nice it would be to have all under one webpage!

Reactions: vvarma

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, it doesn't show online :/
You should get it soon, I think they have shortlisted your application along with some others’ to review next.. Lord knows why they couldn’t get to it, short staffed again due to lockdown maybe?