The only way to know the status of your application is to either call IRCC or raise a webformHi,
Are you able to help where my application is at? IP2 or IP1? I did my Biometrics a long time ago but it still says "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes". Medical passed on Oct 20.
Review of eligibility
Review of medical results
- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents
- October 20, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
- We do not need additional documents.
- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.