***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

Faresyousyas

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Hello Nice people ,
Inland applicant
Aor 29th july
Mep 22nd August
Called IRCC everything passed on 18th November .
Edmonton VO .
Still waiting for the final decision...
I don't underatand if you passed everything they are waiting for what to issue the PPR?

jollystripes

Jun 6, 2019
Dear friends, My AOR for PR is August 1, 2019. Recently, when i checked my submitted documents on my PR application, there is no letter of explanation document on optional document. I remember, i uploaded the document but there is a chance that i missed to upload. Not really sure. My question is whether it appears on submitted documents or not. If not, can i submit now? if yes, how can i submit. I would highly appreciate if someone can advise me. Thanks in advance.
There appears to be a glitch with regard to LOE uploads as many people (including myself) have reported the same problem. Try refreshing the page a couple of times and your LOE should appear.

Reactions: lovekumar86

Faresyousyas

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Hello Nice people ,
Inland applicant
Aor 29th july
Mep 22nd August
Edmonton VO .
I don't underatand if you passed everything they are waiting for what to issue the PPR?

lovekumar86

May 8, 2019
Thank you jollystripes.
There appears to be a glitch with regard to LOE uploads as many people (including myself) have reported the same problem. Try refreshing the page a couple of times and your LOE should appear.
Thank you jollystripes for your response. I really appreciate. I tried refreshing and it appeared and I logged out. When i logged in again, it did not appear. I refreshed again but this time it did not appear. I guess, there is a system glitch as you mentioned. Thank you so much once again.

Reactions: jollystripes

Faresyousyas

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Hello Nice people ,
Inland applicant
Aor 29th july
Mep 22nd August
Edmonton VO .

Faresyousyas

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Thanks mate:) Could I ask if you saw any ghost update before you were told everything was passed? I'm trying to figure out if there is always a ghost update before security is cleared.
Not at all the only thing showing in my account until now is MEP passed .

Reactions: baltzly

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hello Nice people ,
Inland applicant
Aor 29th july
Mep 22nd August
Edmonton VO .
If you are inland, you might have chance to get landing interview instead of PPR. My application was approved since Nov.7 until now I still waiting for the appointment letter. It takes time for schedule interview. They have to contact ur local vo.

Reactions: Faresyousyas

Faresyousyas

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
If you are inland, you might have chance to get landing interview instead of PPR. My application was approved since Nov.7 until now I still waiting for the appointment letter. It takes time for schedule interview. They have to contact ur local vo.
Thank you for your answer . Yes exactly like my friend that make more sense. Hopefully you get yours soon mate.

Bob2020d

Dec 9, 2019
Hi Guys,

I am an FSW from the UK applicant.

AOR 29th Aug. Got the below on my account, any advise?
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • September 12, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
  • We do not need additional documents.
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • September 17, 2019 Completed.
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

arav12345

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
No worries:) Congrats on your success! Your eAOR is 3 days earlier than mine, but I'm not gonna get it soon as I'm still under SS.
How do you figure out that you are under SS? And can you tell me what your Stream, VO and Country is please?

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
Your eligibility passed at a relatively late time compared to some applicants, but it is still within a reasonable time window. If your security is just a short security check, you can expect your PPR in the next few weeks. If it is SS ,then there will be at least another 5-6 months' wait time. Please keep us posted especially if you can confirm what kind of security they are conducting on you. I am trying to figure out a pattern of us August group in regard to how much percentage of applicants are sent to SS. This figure used to be 20%-25%, but now I feel it is going up (more and more people are sent to SS). If you go to SS threads, you will see numerous applicant who submitted their applications in 2019 under SS.
thank you baltzly. I will let you guys know if I'm selected for SS when I call them again. you have been a very helpful forum member in all your replies. :) :)

Reactions: baltzly