+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

long_time_waiting

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hello,
The agent told me they put a note on my WP application stating that I want to withdraw it and once an officer starts reviewing my application he will see the note and withdraw it.
I am not too worried about it for now I just wanted to make sure they are aware that I want to withdraw it.
I think the PR card processing centre might be closed or short staffed now due to NS government’s restrictions on number of people gathering in a work place so that is likely why your PR card is being delayed. This situation is not gonna last forever so you will get your card soon
This is exactly what they told me about the withdrawal.... 2 months ago.
God knows why it’s so hard to cancel an application we are no longer eligible for and give a refund but sums up the whole process really

baltzly

May 21, 2019
Hello,
The agent told me they put a note on my WP application stating that I want to withdraw it and once an officer starts reviewing my application he will see the note and withdraw it.
I am not too worried about it for now I just wanted to make sure they are aware that I want to withdraw it.
I think the PR card processing centre might be closed or short staffed now due to NS government’s restrictions on number of people gathering in a work place so that is likely why your PR card is being delayed. This situation is not gonna last forever so you will get your card soon
You are right. As far as I know, most applications that involve physical documents or physical presence are now being delayed, such as PR card, Printing COPR, medical exam and giving biometrics. By contrast, the applications that can proceed 100% online are still being processed, so I do think PR card processing is now suspended. My status has been "submitted" for almost 7 weeks now.

baltzly

May 21, 2019
Hi guys,

So my application was denied on the 19th of February for insufficient funds. I submitted an appeal with a new POF. I basically moved money from my investment account to my checking. I had submitted docs for both my checking account and my investment account, but they didn't count the funds in my investment account.

So today I got a message they they need information from me to keep processing my application. I get all excited and logged in...only to see a letter stating that my appeal has been denied and I should make a new application. Yet my application status is saying that "your action is required." So I'm a bit confused now. Does anyone have any insights or suggestions?
Sorry to hear that your case is still not settled my friend.

To be honest I don't think anyone of us here is professional enough to give you any meaningful suggestion on how to proceed with this application. You really should seek assistance from a lawyer or consultant to see if this application can still be opened. If not, don't waste any more time on this one. Enter the pool again and redo everything. I am sure you wont have any problem in your next attempt as all your other documents have already been examined and passed.

Reactions: Sntrada

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
I'm outside of Canada...I don't know of a way to call them.

I won't reapply any time soon. Maybe sometime in the future. I need to focus on other things now.
I have never tried calling them from outside Canada but I found this number in one of these forums +1-613-944-4000,try calling that number, I hope this is helpful
Good Luck

Reactions: Sntrada

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
You are right. As far as I know, most applications that involve physical documents or physical presence are now being delayed, such as PR card, Printing COPR, medical exam and giving biometrics. By contrast, the applications that can proceed 100% online are still being processed, so I do think PR card processing is now suspended. My status has been "submitted" for almost 7 weeks now.
I feel extremely lucky I finished my landing process and received my PR card just days before everything shutdown, hope this get resolved and everyone receives there PR cards soon
Good Luck

Reactions: baltzly

baltzly

May 21, 2019
nope

almost 5 weeks since it was approved. I sent a web form asking for the mailing date. When it hits 6 weeks I don’t know whether to wait it out or have to fill out the form saying it’s been lost in the mail
You are talking about the Solemn Declaration Form right? I was actually also thinking about filling up that form, but it might not be necessary in my case as my status remains "submitted", so no sign of production of the card.

long_time_waiting

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
You are talking about the Solemn Declaration Form right? I was actually also thinking about filling up that form, but it might not be necessary in my case as my status remains "submitted", so no sign of production of the card.
Yes that’s the one. The problem is I’m 99% sure that my application was approved right as the office shut and it’s not even made it to the printers

baltzly

May 21, 2019
Yes that’s the one. The problem is I’m 99% sure that my application was approved right as the office shut and it’s not even made it to the printers
I think you are right. Your card may not have been printed, nor has mine, so I think we don't need that form for the time being.

Since we can't do any international travel at the moment, not having the card in hand doesn't have a big impact on our lives.

cadence

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
What is your application status now? I think the other two folks are demanding refund for their other applications lodged earlier with IRCC after their PR was approved:)
Mine has no status. Webform recently told me security has not started. Can you believe it? Not, started! On what earth? I ordered notes the second time, but it's been more than 30 days and I haven't received it yet. 2020 is vely vely vely bad!

baltzly

May 21, 2019
Mine has no status. Webform recently told me security has not started. Can you believe it? Not, started! On what earth? I ordered notes the second time, but it's been more than 30 days and I haven't received it yet. 2020 is vely vely vely bad!
So you are August AOR and you are still waiting? This is insane!

ravirex

Apr 26, 2019
Hi,

I received my GCMS notes and that the final decision was approved on 16th dec 2019 at CPC Edmonton, and the file was transferred to my local VO, Toronto Etobicoke.
6th months passed on Feb 5, 2020.
The document issuance section says that there was a COPR document number, counterfoil document number.
There is no mention about any passport request letter.
I have been approved in December, but I havent received any email yet.
Is there anything else that I can check in my GCMS notes?