schedule a and police certificatesWhat additional document did they ask you to send?
no and it hasn't startedHave you tried to confirm the type of security you are undergoing?
Thanks a lot, folks! I may draft a letter of explanation to request their recalculation of my scores. It just shocks me that over four months they cannot fix a simple calculation mistake...I think sending extra explanation or additional documents voluntarily via webform is never gonna hurt in any way. I myself actually used the webform to submit one more job description letter around 10 days after eAOR, and the letter was forwarded to my VO promptly. Then I found out from my notes that the original one was actually sufficient and they didn't really rely on this new one when accessing my eligibility, but as I said, it doesn't hurt at all
Hey man, noda. Still waiting... What about you?Hey soldier
Yeah I was also aware of the huge number of invitations issued yesterday. I feel the size of their backlog will continue to grow in the future.
By the way, have you got any update since ADR?
Oh ok thanks,Nobody really knows. You need to either call them or order GCMS notes to find out what is happening to your application. Also, nobody can estimate a conclusion time, not even IRCC itself.
Are you planning on ordering the notes again?Nothing new.. still waiting. My SS has been ongoing for exactly 5.5 months as of today (started Sept 5, 2019)..
Are you going to order yours in the coming weeks? Also, I forgot to "congratulate" you on joining this 6 months+ club... We are now at the other side of the story...
Hopefully you get it soon!Sydney VO FSW Inland
Currently under SS. all other stages passed. SS started in earlier September. ADR: CV request on Sept 5. no update since then. Completed six months on Feb 1.
I submitted it, I'm working on the proof of funds now. The funds from my stock traded arrived in my bank, I literally now have a checking account called "Canada settlement funds" with 15,000 cad. I'm about to get on the phone to see if my bank can issue me an asset verification letter today as well as a off cycle bank statement.Thanks my friend
Have you submitted your webform for an appeal?
OttawaWhere is your VO? I just got a GU too! I'm now waiting on the line of IRCC call center to figure out what that GU means.
If they say all passed but no final decision yet, it means your case has cleared everything and is awaiting a final review by an officer who will trigger PPR once the review is done.