+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>AUGUST 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

ameyakhil

Mar 19, 2018
1. No, you cannot. You have to inform IRCC when your country of residence changes. So when you move to India, you will have to update your profile.

3. All applications are electronic. IRCC will change your VO to NDVO and NDVO will issue your the PR visa and COPR and you will be asked to send your passport to NDVO instead of CPC Ottawa.

It is not the VO that is slow and other are fast. All applications are distributed based on workload. However, each office has different priorities, and some applications will take longer then others. Processing applications is a legal process and not a one size fits all formula. Your application is as unique as you are. So all those who are relying on Data and trends will be disappointed. If the data and trends were that accurate, then IRCC would be using them to increase productivity, but unfortunately, that is not how law works. Just as two murder trials are not the same, two cases before the supreme court are not the same even if they may have similar facts and the same same lawyers.
Thank you for your elaborate answer! It makes more sense to me now.

GEN123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Thank you for your elaborate answer! It makes more sense to me now.
once you move from the united states to india you can inform IRCC using the webform but then not necessary that it will be processed in NDVO as many august aor applications are being processed in Ottawa, however if your file is in CIO Sydney NS you can expect progress to happen sometime in Feb as they are moving files now. Since the system is centralized you can submit your passport in any VFS in India itself and there wont be any hassle. but in any case DO NOT send your passport to the U.S. and then send it from there for processing as its risky. In India all you need is your passport and PPR letter and you can submit it in any VFS Canada VAC in India.

Reactions: ameyakhil

Pallavi778

Dec 15, 2019
My AOR - 27th august 2019
Med passed - 12 sept 2019
Same day received biometrics request and submitted biometrics on 18th sept 2019
11 december- got a request letter to upload Additional family info.
Uploaded the form on 12 december.
After few hours, Review of additional documents read as - "Not Applicable". And it continues to remain the same till date.

21 december - I saw a ghost update : "Application/ Profile updated" while there was seemingly no change in the profile. And when i logged in again, the status changed to "Submitted".

Mant people got the PPR just a day after this ghost update.
Does anybody have the same timeline or expriences ?
Or if anybody can share there insights on this because i have no idea what is going on with the file ?

dhanashree29

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
My AOR - 27th august 2019
Med passed - 12 sept 2019
Same day received biometrics request and submitted biometrics on 18th sept 2019
11 december- got a request letter to upload Additional family info.
Uploaded the form on 12 december.
After few hours, Review of additional documents read as - "Not Applicable". And it continues to remain the same till date.

21 december - I saw a ghost update : "Application/ Profile updated" while there was seemingly no change in the profile. And when i logged in again, the status changed to "Submitted".

Mant people got the PPR just a day after this ghost update.
Does anybody have the same timeline or expriences ?
Or if anybody can share there insights on this because i have no idea what is going on with the file ?
As per one of the vlog it says that ghost update when one of the officer touches to your file .. but the result might be they need additional docs, your application progress to next stage or application approved..
Hopefully this should be application approved in your case .. Best luck

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
ATTENTION!

NOT TOO LATE – SUBMIT YOUR JOB DUTIES LETTER NOW!

There are many applicants who have only given their offer letter, relieving letter, salary slips and/or account statement showing salary credited as proof of employment.

The MOST IMPORTANT aspect of employment proof is to attest your job duty, role and responsibility. Based on this information, the visa officer VALIDATES your chosen NOC Code and moves the file forward.

In case you have not shown your job duties and responsibilities (based on whatever your past employer agrees to show on paper) – GET THE LETTERS NOW AND SUBMIT VIA WEBFORM ASAP. Do not worry, you have time!

Get up, its time to chase your past reporting manager. Chase your past HR person. Tell them you need this letter for immigration & citizenship purpose. Get whatever duties you can on paper. Signed by either HR or Dept. Head or Reporting Manager or any official signing authority.

Remember, Offer letters have salary mentioned, but they do not mention your job duties. It is compulsory to disclose any/all/as much of duties signed by past employers.

ACT NOW! YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY! AVOID ADR REQUEST!

BE PROACTIVE!

Pallavi778

Dec 15, 2019
As per one of the vlog it says that ghost update when one of the officer touches to your file .. but the result might be they need additional docs, your application progress to next stage or application approved..
Hopefully this should be application approved in your case .. Best luck

You are right. Thanks for the reply.

I received PPR email in the morning.

silverKettle

Dec 15, 2019
Can you share how you were able to talk to an agent please. Request you for the options you had to select to reach an agent.
When I call +1 613-944-4000 and select 1 for English and then 2 for PR applications, the automated voice asks me to raise a IRCC web form and disconnects the call. Any inputs will be very helpful. Thanks.
Can someone please help me on this. My status is at 74% and no updates till now.

t3garg

Sep 27, 2018
@Pallavi778, @schandrika congratulations on your PPR.
Did you order GCMS notes? Is your primary visa office CIO- Sydney? I am wondering if I should expect my PPR soon or not. My AOR is 22 August and I am FSW-Inland applicant. I didn't get any ghost update so far.