Ip nov19
Test notify july24 2019
Test aug8
DM aug9

Fingers crossed and good luck

SRIS

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
Yesterday I got Oath email for ceremony on 04 Sept in Surrey. We are family of 4 who applied in Aug 2018, gave test on 25 June In Surrey, BC

Reactions: GraceCan

Student2

Aug 22, 2019
Hi Guys? I just Mailed My application on the 21st of August 2019 from Ottawa for Canadian citizenship. Anyone else from Ottawa?

App type: Single
Physical Presence: 1116
App Sent: Mailed August 21th 2019
App Received: not yet

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Hi Guys? I just Mailed My application on the 21st of August 2019 from Ottawa for Canadian citizenship. Anyone else from Ottawa?

App type: Single
Physical Presence: 1116
App Sent: Mailed August 21th 2019
App Received: not yet
Hi, good news that you have made an application. This sheet holds the details for August 2018 applicants and their progress. There is another sheet in existence for 2019 applicants - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2kMI1QtzlMj8k4shG0IBLnS8GqOhoJDkem5HloNe0I/edit#gid=1316748968
I am not sure anyone is allocated to that sheet to update yet, but that is where your entry should be. So I think if you keep a look out on that sheet you should end up in the right place.
I wish you all the best for your successful transition to full Canadian status. :):)

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
please add me
Kitchener
Received aug15 2018
Aor oct25
Ip nov19
Test notify july24 2019
Test aug8
DM aug9

please add me
Kitchener
Received aug15 2018
Aor oct25
Ip nov19
Test notify july24 2019
Test aug8
DM aug9

Hi thanks for the information and welcome to the August applicant forum. I have updated the sheet with the information you have provided. It would be really helpful to know the number of physical presence days if you have it, so I can keep the spreadsheet nice and tidy. Good luck with your final steps. :):):)

Last edited:

Rajiv_IT

Aug 23, 2019
Hi everyone!
I had submitted my application in last week of August 2018. The online status changed to in-process in December 2018. On February 05, I had got fingerprint request email and I submitted that during next week. Since then, I have been waiting for an update in the status but no luck yet. Now it's been more than 6 months. Is this normal or do I need to reach out to them? What's the best way to know the current status of my application as I heard calling them would not be helpful. I had submitted my application with my other family members.
Thanks!

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Hi everyone!
I had submitted my application in last week of August 2018. The online status changed to in-process in December 2018. On February 05, I had got fingerprint request email and I submitted that during next week. Since then, I have been waiting for an update in the status but no luck yet. Now it's been more than 6 months. Is this normal or do I need to reach out to them? What's the best way to know the current status of my application as I heard calling them would not be helpful. I had submitted my application with my other family members.
Thanks!
Whats ur location?

Tajik

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
24-05-2015
Hi Guys,

Mississauga applicant here. Application was received on Aug 1st. Checked online and it still says in process. Should I give them a call? Thanks for your replies.

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Hi everyone!
Thanks!
Hi, if I were in your position once you reach your 12 months (your August date), if you have heard nothing I would send the online form via the website. You usually get a response in 5 days. They may still be unable to tell you anything, but as you have reached the 12 months you should get some information. I hope this helps and good luck with your progress. :)

Reactions: Rajiv_IT

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Hi Guys,

Mississauga applicant here. Application was received on Aug 1st. Checked online and it still says in process. Should I give them a call? Thanks for your replies.
Yes, I think you should. Just to check all is progressing as it should be and to see if the agent can give you an update. The number is: 1-888-242-2100. IRCC's call centre is often extremely busy so you can be on hold for a long time and sometimes the system will just disconnect your call. Once you get through you'll need your UCI or application number. An alternative is to submit a form on on the IRCC Ecas website. For this I have always had a response after 5 working days. As you are over the 12 months since application stage, the agent should be able to give you an update. Good luck wishing you well. :)

Samm1972

Jul 8, 2019
Good day,

I appllied initially in June 2018. My application was returned this week August 2018. Do I add my details to August list or follow june list?

Also, does the approximate 3 months waiting starts all over again for me after resubmitting (based on peoples past experience)

Thank you.

Hi buzzcana,

If I may ask why was your application Returned?

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Status change : Complete
Thank you all for your support throughout this journey. My special thanks to @littleun who had eased our difficulties and wish him good luck.
Finally a Canadian.
Congratulations, I am glad to see you have finally achieved your citizenship! I have seen your progress along the way and appreciate the updates to your status for the spreadsheet so that all applicants could see proress. Wishing you all the best with your new status. Enjoy! :):):)

nedabayatp

Aug 16, 2019
We both are exactly on same dates....let me know if you get the test date email...i haven't received yet and I think i must call them as its been 3 days over an year already ....
they have transferred my file to scarborough office aug 14 due to many calls that i req