+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Jss592

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Hello, I got this reply from the enquiry form I filled.
Anyone know what this really means and how long I have to wait.
Medical passed.
We are reviewing your eligibility and we are processing your background check!.
Good day,

In response to your email enquiry, kindly note that this application is still under active review by our office. At the moment, we are not in a position to give a clear indication of when we anticipate finalizing this application.

However, we wish to inform you that our office is doing the necessary to ensure that this application is processed and finalised within the shortest timeframe possible.

Hoping that the information above is satisfactory.

Regards,
regular reply, check the details on gcms notes

CamB

Jun 11, 2019
Do you have your visa yet or just sent your passport for visa stamp?? Mine AOR is almost same as you and my security is ongoing from 21st May, si i am hoping PPR anytime soon. Please let me know if you have visa and how long the validity of your visa. IRCC did not ask for remedical yet but i hope they extend our visa at least few more months.
Got confirmation today that passport is ready, and collected it. Our visas for entry expires 5th of Aug 2019 which is very close to your date of our medicals. I believe that's the reason for the shorten period.

Reactions: SRayhan87

nehag12

May 16, 2018
Hello everyone,
My time line :
Aor 6th August
Medicals passed 26th August
Remed request 31st may
Medicals uploaded 6th June
Medicals passed 11th June
PR Mail 13th June
Hi , Congrats , can you let me know when you gave remedicals ?

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Got confirmation today that passport is ready, and collected it. Our visas for entry expires 5th of Aug 2019 which is very close to your date of our medicals. I believe that's the reason for the shorten period.
OMG!!!
They just gave you visa untill your medical expire or few days more??? What is your medical expire date?? They are very cruel...how could you prepare yourself within this shortest time to move a new country??? They have no common sense...I am super angry to them:mad:

Indersingh007

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
AOR 01 Aug 2018
ADR : 02 Oct 2018 (Passport Renewal)
Order GCMS Notes in Feb 2019, got to know about RR for POF
Attached LOE via Webform and Email in first week of April 2019. Received Electronic Instant Confirmation Email.
Uploaded RPRF without request last week, Attached RPRF receipt via webform and Email.
NOT EVEN SINGLE CONFIRMATION EMAIL ABOUT ABOVE ATTACHMENTS NEVER

No Remeds request, Medical expiry 22 July2019
What should I do to confirm whether my LOE and RPRF attached with my file.

Last edited:

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
AOR 01 Aug 2018
ADR : 02 Oct 2018 (Passport Renewal)
Order GCMS Notes in Feb 2019, got to know about RR for POF
Attached LOE via Webform and Email in first week of April 2019. Received Electronic Instant Confirmation Email.
Uploaded RPRF without request last week, Attached RPRF receipt via webform and Email.
NOT EVEN SINGLE CONFIRMATION EMAIL ABOUT ABOVE ATTACHMENTS NEVER

No Remeds request, Medical expiry 22 July2019
What should I do to confirm whether my LOE and RPRF attached with my file.
Do not worry about loe and rprf even i did the same. I had also rr for pof then submitted docs via web form. ALso paid rprf without request on the march and trust me it will be automatically updated on your file even if you did not receive any confirmation email.
I am on IP2 from 21st May, security is ongoing, that means they have got RPRF payment.

Reactions: Indersingh007

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016

congrats, what is your visa office? how long did they took for stamping?

deenyakurimwa

Jul 26, 2017
Just spoke to an agent. She was very nice. Nothing has happened on my application since I spoke to the last agent in March. Just says in progress and additional review required. Considering changing jobs and don't know how that will affect my application. Will be 10 months on Aug 26th
hey ohh myyy that's a long wait.It is well just hang in there!PPR will be yours soon!!Are you in Zim?