+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
How are you Ali ? Hope you have settled by now.
Any update/news you want to share with us ?
All good :). Still facing the challenges. Have had a few interviews and waiting to hear back. Finding a job is difficult when you don't have a network of people here but not impossible, it does take time. But we're unable to decide which is the bigger challenge, finding a place to stay or a job, but the latter seems to be easier if you're willing to pay the extra money for it. Our advice is, don't sign a lease before you have a job because you don't want your job location to be far from where you live, wait first to know where you will be working and then find a place close by. Will see you in Toronto soon ;).

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
How are you Ali ? Hope you have settled by now.
Any update/news you want to share with us ?
All good :). Still facing the challenges. Have had a few interviews and waiting to hear back. Finding a job is difficult when you don't have a network of people here but not impossible, it does take time. But we're unable to decide which is the bigger challenge, finding a place to stay or a job, but the latter seems to be easier if you're willing to pay the extra money for it
Same here bro!! When r u planning to fly? Am planning somewhere may-june..
Have been already here for over a month, lucky you coming in the warmer weather, waiting for you here then ;).

Reactions: Asiv adanac

rushad10

Dec 10, 2018
Hey guys, could you please let me know what you think about this. I received my GCMS yesterday. AUG 3 AOR - CEC INLAND, here are the officers notes (most recent Sep 19th 2018)-

I see that it says eligibility- review required. In the last few pages with the officer's notes it says as of

"september 17th 2018- review required MI3 summary notes: officer for your review; appears PA has not submitted LOE's for employers in canada, also a lot of NOC C and D A11.2: Appears Met ; R 87.1 CEC minimum requirements - Review Required ; RPRF: complete"

It goes on to detail each employer and say review required - "No LOE or review required NOC C or D". However, for the 1 year full time experience that allowed me to apply for CEC it says confirms employment and provides job description that is consistent with lead statement and main duties set on in NOC"

Could you please help me understand why I am in RR. I have submitted the letter of employment with duties for the job i am using as my primary NOC for application with and this is acknowledged. Why are they asking for LOE from other canadian jobs/and why does it matter if these are in NOC C or D as I am not claiming points for these?

Do let me know what you guys think and if I should proactively do anything.

Thank you so much for all your help and advice

damariusss91

Apr 19, 2018
I thought a pdf doc would be attached to the email which I have to print and go along with when I'm to deposit my passport but there's none..please what can I do regarding this
And please apart from the 2photos, what else do I need again when depositing passports

Alex2018

Feb 15, 2019
Hey bro!! Thank you so much for the wishes!! . Yup I had got my golden email after a long wait n just submitted my passport today to vfs Canada in Bangalore.

Personally, knowing the depth levels of worries n anxiety involved, I thought it would be mature and thoughtful of me to wait a bit more longer to announce the good news and silently keep supporting our fellow Augustiers who were yet to get their ppr and to share our joys together.. :)

This forum has helped me a lot to reduce my stress levels n pain of uncertainty. I will be around to help, support, guide, advise the ones who seek it and make strong relationships for our days ahead!! Neva gone!! Cheers!! :)
Congrats Asiv adanac :)

Reactions: Asiv adanac

DGS

Jan 28, 2019
URGENT HELP @tobs @andy and all other experienced people in the group. Just received the notes. Can you please help me ( I don’t know how to upload here)
But they have not considered the work experience at all I have about 10 years expoerence with global MNCs with all
Pay slips letter heads everything submitted duly. It states that PA DSNT MEET MINIMUM EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS.CANNOT CONFIRM ANY JOB DUITES WITH THE GIVEN NOC.

What r we supposed to do they have reduced r CRS TO 401 instead of 451 and that score has gone to 58/100

Got no update since August no Additional documents asked for.
Should we submit another official
Letterheads with job duties will that be considered then???
What all options it’s been 8 months now August 7th AOR

rushad10

Dec 10, 2018
Hey experts and all of you wonderful helpful people @tobs @Asiv adanac

could you please let me know what you think about this. I received my GCMS yesterday. AUG 3 AOR - CEC INLAND, here are the officers notes (most recent Sep 19th 2018)-

I see that it says eligibility- review required. In the last few pages with the officer's notes it says as of

"september 17th 2018- review required MI3 summary notes: officer for your review; appears PA has not submitted LOE's for employers in canada, also a lot of NOC C and D A11.2: Appears Met ; R 87.1 CEC minimum requirements - Review Required ; RPRF: complete"

It goes on to detail each employer and say review required - "No LOE or review required NOC C or D". However, for the 1 year full time experience that allowed me to apply for CEC it says confirms employment and provides job description that is consistent with lead statement and main duties set on in NOC"

Could you please help me understand why I am in RR. I have submitted the letter of employment with duties for the job i am using as my primary NOC for application with and this is acknowledged. Why are they asking for LOE from other canadian jobs/and why does it matter if these are in NOC C or D as I am not claiming points for these?

Do let me know what you guys think and if I should proactively do anything.

Thank you so much for all your help and advice

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
Hi everyone
I have a question please concerning work experience.
I have mentioned 2 job occupations with different NOCs in my EE profile ( total 7 years)
I have an other occupation in which I spent only 2 months but I didn't put it in My EE profile because I can't provide any proof except the contract, no reference letter and no salary slips either.
Now I am applying for Nova Scotia PNP and I have to give work history and personal history.
If I don't put this work experience in my work history and put it in my personal history only, will this affect my application? will they reject my application because of this ?

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
I thought a pdf doc would be attached to the email which I have to print and go along with when I'm to deposit my passport but there's none..please what can I do regarding this
And please apart from the 2photos, what else do I need again when depositing passports
No separate doc, the email is the doc. Print the email out, and fill up form B (at the end of the email).

Reactions: damariusss91

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
Hi everyone
I have a question please concerning work experience.
I have mentioned 2 job occupations with different NOCs in my EE profile ( total 7 years)
I have an other occupation in which I spent only 2 months but I didn't put it in My EE profile because I can't provide any proof except the contract, no reference letter and no salary slips either.
Now I am applying for Nova Scotia PNP and I have to give work history and personal history.
If I don't put this work experience in my work history and put it in my personal history only, will this affect my application? will they reject my application because of this ?
What you said is how it should be done.

Reactions: anna5