+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

SurajRam

Jan 8, 2019
Guys need urgent advice. My AOR was on 02.08.2018 and I got my PPR mail on 22.03.2019. The problem is the I had not paid RPRF fees upfront and CIC has still not raised the request for the same. Should I send my passport for stamping directly or raise a CSE? . I think this is very unusual. Should I be worried?
Wow! Does such a glitch show inefficiencies is their functioning? They can also be so overworked with all this backlog.

My first reaction would be to tell you not to pay as it's their job to ask for it. But then on a second thought, it's a fresh start in a new country, better to keep things clean. Not paying it should not be the sore point in your application, say tomorrow you decide to apply for citizenship. So go ahead and pay it and upload the receipt.

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Wow! Does such a glitch show inefficiencies is their functioning? They can also be so overworked with all this backlog.

My first reaction would be to tell you not to pay as it's their job to ask for it. But then on a second thought, it's a fresh start in a new country, better to keep things clean. Not paying it should not be the sore point in your application, say tomorrow you decide to apply for citizenship. So go ahead and pay it and upload the receipt.
And also have a copy of the receipt in case tomorrow they claim that they didn't see the payment.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Thank you for replying. I wish I had your confidence.

Should I email them regarding the discrepancy?
Hi, there's no need to write to them bro, there is no discrepancy here. This is the actual process and how it gets done. U r on solid grounds.. Do let us know when ur day of celebration is spot on!! cheers!! All the best!!

rushad10

Dec 10, 2018
Hi experts! Need some help interpreting GCMS that i just received for CEC-inland August 3rd. What pages should i be looking out for?

I see that it says eligibility- review required. In the last few pages with the officer's notes it says as of

"september 17th 2018 review required MI3 summary notes: officer for your review; appears PA has not submitted LOE's for employers in canada, also a lot of NOC C and D A11.2: Appears Met ; R 87.1 CEC minimum requirements - Review Required ; RPRF: complete
It goes on to detail each employer and say review required - No LOE or review required NOC C or D. However, for the 1 year ft experience that allowed me to apply for CEC it says confirms employment and provides job description that is consistent with lead statement and main duties set on in NOC"

Could you please help me understand why I am in RR. I have submitted the letter of employment with duties for the job i am applying for EE with and this is acknowledged. Why are they asking for LOE from other canadian jobs/and why does it matter if these are in NOC C or D as I am not claiming points for these?

Do let me know what you guys think.

Thank you

Inderjot Rasila

Jul 12, 2018
Dear Users,

Glad lot of users are getting PPR.

Below is my status(AOR:26-Aug-2018):

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The wait is is very frustrating but we cannot do anything other than wait.

We were recently blessed with daughter now I am in process of adding her to our application. I raised a CSE and they asked for few forms to submit and don't know how much more our case will be delayed.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Regards,
Inderjot Singh

Shekhar k

Mar 6, 2019
I got reply from CIC to provide additional documents now -
AOR - 8th Aug

Schedule A: Please provide a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature with updated education, personal, address and travel history with no gaps in addresses or activities. If a section does not apply to you, please enter "none" as per the instructions provided on the form.

After submitting the declaration form, how many months it will take ?
Anyone know why they are asking to submit declaration now ?

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hey bro @Asiv adanac , you've got the Golden email on 20 Mar? How did I not see your announcement post?

Congrats bro! So happy for you!!!! :D:D:D

Hey bro!! Thank you so much for the wishes!! . Yup I had got my golden email after a long wait n just submitted my passport today to vfs Canada in Bangalore.

Personally, knowing the depth levels of worries n anxiety involved, I thought it would be mature and thoughtful of me to wait a bit more longer to announce the good news and silently keep supporting our fellow Augustiers who were yet to get their ppr and to share our joys together.. :)

This forum has helped me a lot to reduce my stress levels n pain of uncertainty. I will be around to help, support, guide, advise the ones who seek it and make strong relationships for our days ahead!! Neva gone!! Cheers!! :)

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hey bro!! Thank you so much for the wishes!! . Yup I had got my golden email after a long wait n just submitted my passport today to vfs Canada in Bangalore.

Personally, knowing the depth levels of worries n anxiety involved, I thought it would be mature and thoughtful of me to wait a bit more longer to announce the good news and silently keep supporting our fellow Augustiers who were yet to get their ppr and to share our joys together.. :)

This forum has helped me a lot to reduce my stress levels n pain of uncertainty. I will be around to help, support, guide, advise the ones who seek it and make strong relationships for our days ahead!! Neva gone!! Cheers!! :)
Congrats, hoping to see you in Toronto soon.

Reactions: Asiv adanac

snowball2018

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018

That's truly kind and thoughtful of you! I also got PPR on 18 Mar but I do not want to upset my August fellows who have been waiting for so long!

Back at that time I also wished you had your PPR too! And you did! All the best for your future in Canada!

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018

Congratulations Brother... Finally a good news after a long wait.
Any PPR news is always good and injects some positivity into the forum. Keep up the good work.
All the best for Canada..

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
That's truly kind and thoughtful of you! I also got PPR on 18 Mar but I do not want to upset my August fellows who have been waiting for so long!

Back at that time I also wished you had your PPR too! And you did! All the best for your future in Canada!
Congratulations snowball.
I dont understand how a PPR news can upset other people (more so after waiting this long), its a very positive news for everyone indeed.
Its a good news, and I dont think anyone in the forum shall be upset (agree for 0.1% exceptions) .
All the best for the future..