16 February 2019

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
Guys have patience! You have no right to call somebody incompetent, just because your PR application is not showing any signs of progress.

They have a TAT of 6 months, there are almost 6k-7k new files every month. I don't think that the CIC team is incompetent, or intentionally not expediting the process.

Another thing I have been observing on June 2018 AOR thread, people are sending mass emails of same format, (naming / claiming it to be a protest/ showing strength), they are of the impression that because CIC sends the exact format of reply to CSEs or emails, CIC is being cruel.

Come on humans, they are doing the best they can. Show of strength?? Really? 40 emails of same format show strength? Maybe they already get 4000 emails every day with almost similar content.

Why Insulting an agent? For what?

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
For people who want have PPR, the best way is to put pressure on agents on the phone.
After i insulted an agent yesterday my file moved to IP2 today.

I am really very serious, if it's a woman no need give her pressure just try to flirt with her (invite her for dinner or something) if it's a man give him pressure.

It really works and can help your file move further very quickly.
I don't agree with this insulting of a thing. If CIC says 6 months processing time I think giving them a benefit of doubt if your application is within the time frame is better. Insulting an agent who has no power on your file is absolutely out of moral. Immigration is not a right it's a privilege and so it should be appreciated and for that don't think your file moved to IP2 for that reason.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
For people who want have PPR, the best way is to put pressure on agents on the phone.

I am really very serious, if it's a woman no need give her pressure just try to flirt with her (invite her for dinner or something) if it's a man give him pressure.

What rubbish! It’s just coincidence that you moved to ip2 next day. Newer do such things as your calls are recorded. Always talk in polite manner as they are just agents and they don’t have any control on your file.

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018

Never be rude. You can pass your messeage without being rude.

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018

Don’t forget your file is still in process.
Your background check have started. I hope they don’t pay attention to recorded calls.

What happened with you was just a coincidence!

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018

That was very wrong to do, the insulting.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
You're absurd, rude and sexist. You are lucky they didn't throw your file straight into the dumpster, but that's what you'd deserve for your behavior.

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
If that's how you will be treating people in Canada, you won't get much far.
People like that are menace to any thriving society. If I was the call agent I'll blacklist him. Is permanent residency his right? Why can't he just stay put in your own country rather than going to constitute nuisance in canada

Reactions: EE456

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
People like that are menace to any thriving society. If I was the call agent I'll blacklist him. Is permanent residency his right? Why can't he just stay put in your own country rather than going to constitute nuisance in canada
The agent isn't even guilty of anything, even if he were, there are channels to complain and Canadians are the nicest people there is.

Reactions: derkdsou

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
You're absolutely right. There is no place in Canada for foul, disgusting and sexist people like this. The call center agents are just messengers and likely have no power over your application. Only the insecure amongst us take out their anger on those that don't have much power. I am, in fact, surprised he was not blacklisted.