Answer the wizard :

1-1-1
1-1-2-2
Enter Application No.
Enter Year of Birth
1-0

Quraf

Jan 26, 2019
Congrats to everyone who already received PPR.

My application is not looking good. I just got my GCMS notes and it states my Eligibility as not met. I have posted a detailed post here.

Long story short, during my ITA I claimed points for my wife's work experience. But while submitting my online application, I removed her work experience because I didn't have her employer's letter and I thought I had enough CSR points without that experience (a great mistake on my part). My application is probably getting rejected due to missing proof of that work experience.

Now, I have collected some documents to support that work experience. But how can I properly add these documents to my application?

I am losing my mind over this... Can you please give me some advice?

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Congrats to everyone who already received PPR.

My application is not looking good. I just got my GCMS notes and it states my Eligibility as not met. I have posted a detailed post here.

Long story short, during my ITA I claimed points for my wife's work experience. But while submitting my online application, I removed her work experience because I didn't have her employer's letter and I thought I had enough CSR points without that experience (a great mistake on my part). My application is probably getting rejected due to missing proof of that work experience.

Now, I have collected some documents to support that work experience. But how can I properly add these documents to my application?

I am losing my mind over this... Can you please give me some advice?
You may raise a CSE through the webform, attach her proof of work + an explanation letter, option 2 if you have enough CRS points is to cancel the current application in order to avoid a rejection record and reapply again with all your documents in place.

Reactions: Quraf

Quraf

Jan 26, 2019
You may raise a CSE through the webform, attach her proof of work + an explanation letter, option 2 if you have enough CRS points is to cancel the current application in order to avoid a rejection record and reapply again with all your documents in place.
Thanks for your reply.

I think I have enough CRS points now to get another ITA. But, do you know about any consequences of canceling a PR application?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Thanks for your reply.

I think I have enough CRS points now to get another ITA. But, do you know about any consequences of canceling a PR application?
I don't see why their should be. Even if there is a question asking for previous application you can give an explanation and clarify that your documentation was not complete and hence you withdrew to make a complete submission

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Thanks for your reply.

No consequences for refusal or withdrawal. They only need to be mentioned in your new application.

arthi saba

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Anyone with CIO primary office got a ghost update yet?
Not too sure which office but when I emailed Delhi office asking for my actual office where the application is processed, I received a reply simply saying CIO. I'm FSW-Inland, Aug 25 AOR. I'm just losing my mind 29 days left and still ip1

s_mishra

Dec 1, 2018
Not too sure which office but when I emailed Delhi office asking for my actual office where the application is processed, I received a reply simply saying CIO. I'm FSW-Inland, Aug 25 AOR. I'm just losing my mind 29 days left and still ip1
19 days to go for me and no updates after sept 2

s_mishra

Dec 1, 2018
Are you CEC applicant too?
Have you ordered GCMS notes?
yes i ordered them in dec and got them in Jan first week.
Eligibility Met/passed
medical passed
Criminality : completed
info Share : Completed
Security : Not started.

When you order GCMS its till the date you ordered it on so I believe my security should be done by now as i applied for GCMS on DEC 1 2018.

I am CEC inland Candidate