Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viri said:
But generally PPR comes first and then ecas status is updated to DM.
Does the reverse action means anything wrong?
Not necessary so chill.

kantesai

Star Member
Dec 18, 2013
London UK
Category........
Visa Office......
CEC-Ottawa, Immigration ofc London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
17-OCT-2013
Med's Request
15-April-2014
Med's Done....
07-May-2014
Interview........
Waived, Recieved RPRF Mail
Passport Req..
14-May-2014, changed location mail 21-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-June-2014
Dear Friends,

I need some information from people who have landed in Toronto in Sep 2nd week (Around 11th). I want to know if you have received PR card. If you have tracked your PR card application, do you know how many days does it take to card getting delivered to Ontario once its dispatched from NOVA Scotia office.

I have an important business need to travel outside the country and when I inquired with CEC, they informed me that the card has been dispatched on 16th Oct and normally it takes around 5 -7 business days.

I am very urgent need of that card. Could someone please tell me the delivery estimates. I live in Waterloo.

Many thanks in advance.

Patrick407E

Jul 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
Just wanted to say thank you to this community for all your help and advice and encouragement. i received my ppr on the 15 of october and my COPRs 2 weeks later. my wife and I have both landed today and are very excit3d for the future. it has been a very intresting journey.

my name is not on the list/spreadsheet anymore but it was at the beginning. not sure why it was removed or where it is.

Thank you all very much once again and the very best of luck to others still waiting. I welcome any question if you have them.

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Hi All

We had finished our landing formalities @ Rainbow Bridge, Niagara. The process was very smooth. I went there @ 8.45 PM on Tuesday and there were none except us at CBSA. It took less than 5 minutes to finish everything. I went towards USA and got a white letter and an yellow slip. Submitted both these papers to Canada side. The officer was great and treated us really well.

Thanks a lot to everyone in this forum. The journey towards my PR or the wait could have been more painful, stressful and panic if I am not part of this forum or missing the suggestions from everyone here in this forum. Cheers everyone.

--Kunishsa

UK-CEC-Applicant

Star Member
Mar 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London- England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2013
Doc's Request.
04-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2013
Med's Request
Waiting
Hi Guys, I am afraid this forum is now abandoned. I was about to delete some bookmarked pages of my browser and I thought I should say goodbye. I remember how much I enjoyed being her. You guys were awesome.