+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
I got reply from ircc .I attached my marriage certificate copy which was in English and notarized...but I think the copy it self needs to be attested with original notarized stamp

exlance

Apr 11, 2017
I am a principal applicant of a family of 4 people, me , my wife and 2 children, How much is the fee i need to pay in total ?

Last edited:

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
Reactions: exlance

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
I am a principal applicant of a family of 4 people, me , my wife and my 2 children, How much is the fee i need to pay in total ?
For yourself and your wife - fees CAD application Processing fee ($550) and right of permanent residence fee ($490)

For each of your children- dependent child 150(per child)

Biometrics (if required) – Fees CAD
Biometrics – per person 85
Biometrics – family (2 or more) 170

read full instructions

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

exlance

Apr 11, 2017
Thank you for this response,
After the calculation i found that i need to pay $2,550.00 if this amount is true, then the problem now is in the credit card limit which is $1,500.00 in my country, so can i pay the amount in 2 small orders and provide 2 different receipts ?

If anybody have any other suggestion it will be appreciated, since i will be sending my application soon

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
Thank you for this response,
After the calculation i found that i need to pay $2,550.00 if this amount is true, then the problem now is in the credit card limit which is $1,500.00 in my country, so can i pay the amount in 2 small orders and provide 2 different receipts ?

If anybody have any other suggestion it will be appreciated, since i will be sending my application soon
I had a similar issue, the total fees were greater than my card limit, so I paid the processing fees, and I will pay the right of permanent residence fees when they are requested. You could always do it that way.

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
You could always get a prepaid card and make the payment in full. If you don't pay the right of permanent residence fee upfront, it will delay your application a little bit which could be days or a few weeks as once your application reaches that stage they will put it on hold and request you to pay it.
Assuming your in UK:
https://www.mastercard.co.uk/en-gb/consumers/find-card-products/prepaid-cards.html
Does anyone know if its possible to pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee whilst the application is processing and submit the receipt via the web form/case-specific enquiry, without being asked for it? Or because I didn't do it upfront when I paid my other fees, might I have to wait until they request it?

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
Unfortunately not.

"The RPRF can be paid at the same time as your application fees to help reduce delays during processing. If you don’t pay the RPRF up front, we will contact you with instructions on how to pay.

If you paid the RPRF up front and your application is not approved, it will be refunded."
Source:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/questions-answers-by-topic.asp?st=4.3
Andy.Keeling, you are just a goldmine of info! Thats unfortunate I can't pay it now. My own fault. Thank you for the info!

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
I got reply from ircc .I attached my marriage certificate copy which was in English and notarized...but I think the copy it self needs to be attested with original notarized stamp
Well I send copy of my original marriage certificate and then translated verison of marriage certificate which was also notarized.... to my understanding you done same right??? Why there is an issue??? is that was the reason for returning your file???

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Hi i just would like to ask everyone in this forum. I just had a web inquiry (CSE) yesterday regarding my updates on my PR application. They responded quickly by an automated response saying they will make a response within 10 business days. However, i received an email earlier today saying my PR application is already approved. But i still did not receive PPR from email. Here is the response email :

Good day Karlo Gonzaga,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved.

A correspondence will be sent to advise you and your family members of this decision. You may be asked to send documents to finalize your application.

A Confirmation of Permanent Residence and a permanent resident visa, if you are from a country that requires a visa, will be sent to you and your family members. Please follow the instructions that will be sent with your documents.

We invite you to visit our website for more information on how to prepare for your admission as a permanent resident of Canada.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Please shed light on this. @TheNorms @Lollys thank you so much..

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Hi i just would like to ask everyone in this forum. I just had a web inquiry (CSE) yesterday regarding my updates on my PR application. They responded quickly by an automated response saying they will make a response within 10 business days. However, i received an email earlier today saying my PR application is already approved. But i still did not receive PPR from email. Here is the response email :

Good day Karlo Gonzaga,

We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved.

A correspondence will be sent to advise you and your family members of this decision. You may be asked to send documents to finalize your application.

A Confirmation of Permanent Residence and a permanent resident visa, if you are from a country that requires a visa, will be sent to you and your family members. Please follow the instructions that will be sent with your documents.

We invite you to visit our website for more information on how to prepare for your admission as a permanent resident of Canada.

Many Congz for your PR sooner or later you will get to next step...Your are lucky to get CSE response so quick...I sent CSE on Jan 2nd and still waiting to hear back as I would like to add my new born Baby in my AIPP application.

Reactions: lagrace

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada

Good day Karlo Gonzaga,

Congratulations @ishpiringkiting, your PPR email could pop up today. I’m so happy for you it’s been a long road. Wishing mine will be approved very soon. Did you receive any ghost updates in the last few days. Keep us informed.

Last edited:

Bimdoh156

Star Member
May 29, 2018

Good day Karlo Gonzaga,

Congratulations I am so happy for you

A.Samir

Jan 26, 2019
[QUOTE = "andy.keeling, post: 7581130, member: 830324"] К сожалению, вы не можете иммигрировать в Канаду, не зная английского или французского. Была программа по уходу, в которой не было языковых требований, но для общения необходим базовый английский. Единственное другое исключение - если вы подаете заявление о предоставлении убежища, беженцы не должны соответствовать языковым требованиям. Удачи! [/ QUOTE],,, РшWe must somehow try to make a visa to Canada or an invitation to work and thus enter the country, and the language can also be learned there!
Unfortunately, you cannot immigrate to Canada without knowing English or French. There was a caregiver program which had no language requirement but still basic English is needed to communicate. The only other exception is if you claim asylum, refugees don't need to meet language requirements. Good luck!
We must somehow try to make a visa to Canada or an invitation to work and thus enter the country, and the language can also be learned there!