+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

ManiS 1402

Nov 22, 2018
I did not receive a receipt for my endorsement application. I submitted the application for endorsement on September 5th and did not hear a thing until I received the endorsement letter on December 5th. In Nova Scotia.
Thanks for your reply. I have applied endorsement for Newfoundland so I am not sure whether they have received my application or not and I have no idea that how long does NL takes for endorsement approval.

nauham

Feb 4, 2019
Thanks allot .just waiting when my file will reach back.. wondering if I need to pay the fees again
Yes , I was going through some Facebook groups, there was a case just like u . And someone commented on it that you have to pay the fee again. It’s better if we can directly talk with IRCC or some one who have authentic information.

nauham

Feb 4, 2019
Thanks for your reply. I have applied endorsement for Newfoundland so I am not sure whether they have received my application or not and I have no idea that how long does NL takes for endorsement approval.
Dear when u send documents for endorsements, I get my endorsement letter after 4 and half month , so no need to worried about. Some time they take lot of time

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Yes , I was going through some Facebook groups, there was a case just like u . And someone commented on it that you have to pay the fee again. It’s better if we can directly talk with IRCC or some one who have authentic information.
How to talk to ircc

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
So I will ammend what will be requested apart from that won't touch anything
I would recommend you include what they are asking for and go through the checklist again to make sure the pack is correct/complete. IRCC stop checking the pack as soon as they find the first problem, so always be careful when re submitting as it will come back if they find anything else wrong/missing.

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
I would recommend you include what they are asking for and go through the checklist again to make sure the pack is correct/complete. IRCC stop checking the pack as soon as they find the first problem, so always be careful when re submitting as it will come back if they find anything else wrong/missing.
It's too complicated then..I am thinking to hire some consultant to avoid all this.because if it is returned second time my endorsement will expire

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
It's too complicated then..I am thinking to hire some consultant to avoid all this.because if it is returned second time my endorsement will expire
Believe me you don’t need to pay out for a consultant. You just need to make sure all documentation that are copied are 100% clear and in colour. Number one is making sure your previous employer job references are exactly what IRCC are asking for. They need to include a full and detailed job description of responsibilities and duties. First thing is find out that’s wrong in the pack.

Last edited:
Reactions: wardea90

nauham

Feb 4, 2019
Believe me you don’t need to pay out for a consultant. You just need to make sure all documentation that are copied is 100% clear and in colour. Number one is making sure your previous employer job references are exactly what IRCC are asking for. They need to include a full and detailed job description of responsibilities and duties. PM me if you need any help. First thing is find out that’s wrong in the pack.
Dear Bro / Sister, even this is good ieda , if you are from Pakistan, kindly PM your cell number . Insha Allah I ll provide u as much as I can provide help. One of my friend helped me to fill my documents. Jazak Allah ,