+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic immigration pilot program

Saggisouna

Jun 17, 2019
Hi Saggisouna,

Congratulation! I also got the endorsement approval on Aug 03, that takes 2 months & 1 week exactly. I am processing the next steps like you. Hope we both do successful in final step. God blesses
Thank you and congratulations to you to thanh-nguyen,

Yeah off course we’ll win this game, which form you think to submit for TWP ?

thanh-nguyen

Jul 11, 2019

Sahul

Aug 21, 2019
Hi Saggisouna,

Congratulation! I also got the endorsement approval on Aug 03, that takes 2 months & 1 week exactly. I am processing the next steps like you. Hope we both do successful in final step. God blesses
Hi thanh-nguyen, did you submit IELTS & ECA with your endorsement application?

Sahul

Aug 21, 2019
for anyone waiting for the endorsement, please let your IELTS ( the copy of physical cert, not just only score from website) and ECA ready and ask your employer submit them with your application or update them with the province, that will help you save a lot of time. In my case, they actually need my IELTS cert but they didn't contact my employer for that one. I asked my employer to update with the province then 2 days later, I got my endorsement letter.
Hi, I already submitted my endorsement application 2 months ago, please can you help me how to send my IELTS & ECA again to province ? because there is no reference number to submit it !

Hn601091

Nov 12, 2017
Hi, I already submitted my endorsement application 2 months ago, please can you help me how to send my IELTS & ECA again to province ? because there is no reference number to submit it !
Hi, that should be done by your employer. You should ask your employer to contact the province to update your documents.

Feb 11, 2019
Hey , I am from Mumbai India I have done Aircraft Maintenance Engineering 3 years Diploma and completed 1 year 7 months experience in Aircraft Cabin Maintenance as a Cabin Technician I want to apply AIPP how i contact Employers or to get job offer I have no links I have completed Ielts 5.5 in each and How to get job offer from India to canada AIPP AND WHAT ABOUT THE IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS TIC BORIVALI WESTERN COWARKS THEY TOLD ME THEY WILL PROVIDE JOB first PAY 55000

Dalvir sohi

Jul 26, 2019
Hello i am waiting for endorsement approval ..any one suggest me what can I do for early response . I am waiting near about 2 months

Djesbhi

Jun 17, 2019
Hi, I'm waiting for my letter of approval since April 2, 2019 that I had to submit my request for support however my agent asked to provide my ECA so I started the procedure of wes and my ECA is Released on August 6, 2019, I sent to the agent on August 7th but since then I have not received any news regarding my approval and I am worried. please have someone here received his approval from New Brunswick lately?

WaytoNS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Hi all,

I am new to this forum.

I got a job offer from NS, skill type B and my employer sent my endorsement application to NS by an email on August 23 along with my ECA & IELTS.

I just wanted to know that, how long does the whole process take for the approval?
Additionally, is there any way that I can follow up with NS authorities directly in regards to my application.

Last edited: