+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

sukh2795

Aug 23, 2017
there a group on Facebook and 1 guy from NB posted that he got his AOR on OCT 12 and CIO had received the file on APRIL 03, 2020

group name is AIPP CANADA

westlake

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
there a group on Facebook and 1 guy from NB posted that he got his AOR on OCT 12 and CIO had received the file on APRIL 03, 2020

group name is AIPP CANADA
check the comment under that Facebook, he said he applied through NB PNP, that why he got AOR

RANSIMRA

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
I've called IRCC on Friday, and the officer gave me (XEP....) file number.
He only asked for my PR payment receipt number.
When I called them 3 weeks ago, they told me I wasnt in the system yet.
Maybe this info will help...
My AR is 17.March 2020
AIPP Inland
Any success on connectig xep yet

roshana675

Jul 11, 2020
Hi, can someone please help me on how to extend work permit?. Actually I applied for PR under AIPP NS. and I haven't received any AOR yet. its been 8 months now. Currently i am having an open work permit and is going to expire in few months. So i am pretty confused ? Am I able to get open work permit or should I apply for something different?? Thanks!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Such a shame on them. Using such words is not acceptable. People are receiving XEP temporary file numbers which is a kind of progress. But this doesn't assure AOR anytime soon. Try calling them every other week.
[/QUOT

Given the pandemic and the much higher unemployment rates in some sectors there will be a push to hire those who are looking for work who are already able to work in Canada before adding more workers in that industry.

Fall2020

Oct 3, 2020
Hi, can someone please help me on how to extend work permit?. Actually I applied for PR under AIPP NS. and I haven't received any AOR yet. its been 8 months now. Currently i am having an open work permit and is going to expire in few months. So i am pretty confused ? Am I able to get open work permit or should I apply for something different?? Thanks!
You can extend your OWP if your spouse is working in a NOC 0AB job, provide 3 payslips of your spouse work and apply for OWP extension for you.

sonyguntuka

Aug 10, 2020
We are in a similar situation. Our AR is March 23, 2020. No AOR yet. Inland, Nova Scotia AIPP High Skilled application.
My study permit and my husband OWP expire in March 2021.
We will be applying for our permits extension as there is no update from the AIPP side. I take a letter from my college and apply an extension based on it.
If you have such an option you can go for it.
You could request your employer for an employer reference letter to apply for an extension (but you get a closed work permit).
AIPP allows you to be eligible for a 1-year work permit but I don't know the process.
You can apply for other PR streams like EE and PNPs. They will allow you to get a bridging work permit until a decision is made by IRCC. AIPP doesn't have that option.

Fall2020

Oct 3, 2020
We are in a similar situation. Our AR is March 23, 2020. No AOR yet. Inland, Nova Scotia AIPP High Skilled application.
My study permit and my husband OWP expire in March 2021.
We will be applying for our permits extension as there is no update from the AIPP side. I take a letter from my college and apply an extension based on it.
If you have such an option you can go for it.
You could request your employer for an employer reference letter to apply for an extension (but you get a closed work permit).
AIPP allows you to be eligible for a 1-year work permit but I don't know the process.
You can apply for other PR streams like EE and PNPs. They will allow you to get a bridging work permit until a decision is made by IRCC. AIPP doesn't have that option.
One thing you can do is have the SP find a NOC 0AB job after graduation, provide 3 payslips and extend your OWP status.
Another option is have a closed work permit from your employer ( 1 year contract), It is just the same as applying with a new work permit under AIPP. Fill up IMM forms, it will need IELTS and you need an endorsement letter again from your employer.

At this time, your employer submits your documents to the NSOI, to create a new endorsement letter. Your employer needs to pay compliance fee and provide you a code (Axxxxxx) as proof that they paid the compliance fee. The A-number code would be needed and put it in one of the IMM forms so that you can generate a barcode. Once all documents are complete, you need to submit those to CPC Edmonton, AIPP division. I think you can submit it now online. And they will send a new closed work permit via mail if approved.