+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Assistance required: Home Child-Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
Hi everyone,

I am in the middle of application process for this Pilot program and have a few doubts about the same. I would highly appreciate any assistance provided in solving my queries.

Some details about my current profile:

- I have one-year post-secondary diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education (ECCE) from India, which I finished after grade-12.
- In addition, I have been taking care of a friends children for the past one year who has Autism. I have been receiving a monthly salary from her to providing this service.
- I have an overall 6 bands score in IELTS General Training.
- I do not have the required 24 months of qualifying Canadian work experience.
- I also do not have job offer from a Canadian employer.

My queries are:

- Considering above points, what are my chance of getting the the initial occupation-specific open work permit of 36 month.
- If I manage to receive an offer from a Canadian PR holder (one of my siblings) to look after his 1 year old baby, will he be needing to go through LMIA process?
- What are exact lists of documents that I need to show in order to receive the occupation-specific open work permit to apply under this program? One of the documents that I can think of are ECA report and IELTS score card.

Thank you in advance for your help.