+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Assistance Needed - Quality Assurance Associate NOC code

DeviSirisha

Sep 13, 2022
Hello,

I'm currently working as a Quality Assurance Associate in Cannabis Industry for the past 12 months. I want to apply my PR under CEC class, but not sure which NOC I should use. Here are my responsibilities as an Associate.

• Perform internal and external quality audits
  • Prepare the site for Health Canada and Third-party inspections and complete NNCP after QAP approval and submit to HC (CTLS)
  • Ensure that documentation, complaints, deviations, non-conformances, investigations, corrective and preventative actions, and change control are performed according to quality and regulatory requirements
  • Lead customer complaint investigations in tandem with the Quality Control Team
  • Coordinates the development of training files for all staff, ensures required training is complete and all training records are continually updated and maintained.
  • Assist QAM to Initiate audit programs (regulatory, internal and third party)
  • Assist in updating methods and procedures (SOPs) related to production, pest control, building, equipment, packaging, labeling and storage and distribution of cannabis
  • Define and design PCP for new and existing processes
  • Oversee sampling of raw materials and finished goods for testing and retention purposes, when applicable.
  • Review COAs and all other private brand documents.
  • Perform validations & review validation documents.
My position is higher than QA/QC technician and lower than QA Manager. But I don't see any NOC code with my title. Can someone please suggest to me the appropriate NOC code for my duties? Thanks in advance.