+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arimma File not found error

Feb 19, 2021
Hi Guys, i have applied for CAQ and paid the caq fapplication fees. There is a opening your file status coming on caq portal but yet I am unable to upload documents on arrima portal. It says
An error has occurred.

Make sure that the information entered in your Arrima profile - your surname, first name, sex, date of birth as well as your file number - is identical to that transmitted in your online application for temporary selection for studies or that received by the post.
If you have submitted your application for temporary selection for studies in the online portal, a maximum of 48 hours is necessary before receiving your file number in the " Consult my file " section.

I have cross checked my details. All the details are matching with details that I entered while applying for CAQ. Any help would be highly appreciated!!!
2021-02-18 Opening of your file
2021-02-17 Confirmation of payment

navin3

Aug 16, 2020
Hi, I am having the same problem. Did your problem get solved? If yes what steps did you take to solve it

kjs2761

Mar 21, 2021
Hello, I also have same problem...... Could you tell me how to solve this problem if you get solved.

navin3

Aug 16, 2020
Hello, I also have same problem...... Could you tell me how to solve this problem if you get solved.
It got solved after the maintenance that Arrima did on March 22. Make sure that your name and all the contact info matches to your CAQ application