+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Area of Training @Arrimal Portal

123john

Nov 20, 2018
Hi,
I have master degree in Executive- Master in Business Administration (E-MBA) and is working in Bank since last 7 years. So how much point I will be awarded on training section. Also in which training category I will fall??

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Hi,
I have master degree in Executive- Master in Business Administration (E-MBA) and is working in Bank since last 7 years. So how much point I will be awarded on training section. Also in which training category I will fall??
I could only find this:
Gestion et administration des entreprises (BAC) - 6 points
Universitaire 3ième cycle (your Master degree) - 14 points
not an expert though. maybe someone will provide a better answer

Reactions: 123john

mramakrishna

Sep 21, 2015
Hi Lorenc80,

Here are my details:

Education: Graduate in B Sc Chemistry and Post Graduate - MCA -->Master of Computer Applications
Work: Have 8.7 Years of experience as a Software Engineer-- DevOps Engineer
English Language: I will go by Intermediate only.
No French Language.

My Spouse details:
Education: Graduate in B Sc Bio-Chemistry and Post Graduate - M.Sc Chemistry(Organic Chemistry)
She is a Homemaker.
No English Language and No French Language.

I have Two daughters: Elder one is 5 years completed and the younger one is 2 years completed.

I can able to show or handle about the money how much I need to show or required for the visa.

Here is my question?

with the above details, I am able to get till 55 - 56 points. But I am getting confused that how to add "Areas of Interest" points for me and my wife.

Could you please help me whether I am able to get a minimum 60 points or else please provide me with the suggestion that how to calculate the "Areas of Interest" points?

Thanks in Advance...

Regards,
RK

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Hi Lorenc80,

Here are my details:

Education: Graduate in B Sc Chemistry and Post Graduate - MCA -->Master of Computer Applications
No French Language.

My Spouse details:
Education: Graduate in B Sc Bio-Chemistry and Post Graduate - M.Sc Chemistry(Organic Chemistry)
She is a Homemaker.

I have Two daughters: Elder one is 5 years completed and the younger one is 2 years completed.

I can able to show or handle about the money how much I need to show or required for the visa.

Here is my question?

with the above details, I am able to get till 55 - 56 points. But I am getting confused that how to add "Areas of Interest" points for me and my wife.

Could you please help me whether I am able to get a minimum 60 points or else please provide me with the suggestion that how to calculate the "Areas of Interest" points?

Thanks in Advance...

Regards,
RK
Hi RK

I checked the area of training list and I can say you will get +9 points for your Master of Computer Application (section B), while your spouse will not get any points for Biochemistry (section E)

I am checking in my phone so somebody lese might have a more detailed approach

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I could only find this:
Gestion et administration des entreprises (BAC) - 6 points
Universitaire 3ième cycle (your Master degree) - 14 points
not an expert though. maybe someone will provide a better answer
Not 14 points, he will have 12, 3ième cycle is Ph.D

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Lorenc80,

Here are my details:

No French Language.

My Spouse details:
She is a Homemaker.

Here is my question?

Thanks in Advance...

Regards,
RK
9+12+8+16+4+4=53 at this moment, preliminar ok without languages
+8+1=62. Final

You have a good score if you show some French they definitely will invite you

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
See before you filling u r area of training must be in the list.. In Area of training table the last part shows 0 points many occupations are included in that like b pharm , sociology,zoology,medicine, economics,chemistry etccc.

mramakrishna

Sep 21, 2015
+8+1=62. Final

Thanks shaggycoc for your reply... I will keep in mind your suggestion about French Language.

mramakrishna

Sep 21, 2015
See before you filling u r area of training must be in the list.. In Area of training table the last part shows 0 points many occupations are included in that like b pharm , sociology,zoology,medicine, economics,chemistry etccc.
Sure daris25.

mramakrishna

Sep 21, 2015
Hi RK

I checked the area of training list and I can say you will get +9 points for your Master of Computer Application (section B), while your spouse will not get any points for Biochemistry (section E)

I am checking in my phone so somebody lese might have a more detailed approach
Thank you very much Lorenc80 for your help.

Usmz

Star Member
May 8, 2018
+8+1=62. Final

Hi, Can you please check my points that I can claim are correct :

Education: Masters in Digital Effects(Animation), Bachelor in Computer Engineering -points 12
Area of Training : Bachelor in Computer Engineering (Outside Canada ) -points 9
Validated Employment Offer - I am working in Montreal On WP but its LMIA exempt so I am not sure will it be counted as VJO so points claimed 0
Work Experience - 10 years -points 8 ( entire work experience is in Animation not in AOT)
Age - points 12
Language proficiency - points 4
Stay in Quebec -stay is over 3 months in Quebec so far but that is work stay so can I claim 2 points?or shall i wait until jan so work experience in Quebec will be 6 months
Spouse- Education - points 3 , AOT -points 3 , age -points 3
Children 2 under 12 - points 8
financial sufficiency - points 1
This is the calculation I have done. Can you please check that am I eligible for submitting EOI?

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Can you please check my points that I can claim are correct :

Education: Masters in Digital Effects(Animation), Bachelor in Computer Engineering -points 12
Area of Training : Bachelor in Computer Engineering (Outside Canada ) -points 9
Validated Employment Offer - I am working in Montreal On WP but its LMIA exempt so I am not sure will it be counted as VJO so points claimed 0
Work Experience - 10 years -points 8 ( entire work experience is in Animation not in AOT)
Age - points 12
Language proficiency - points 4
Stay in Quebec -stay is over 3 months in Quebec so far but that is work stay so can I claim 2 points?or shall i wait until jan so work experience in Quebec will be 6 months
Spouse- Education - points 3 , AOT -points 3 , age -points 3
Children 2 under 12 - points 8
financial sufficiency - points 1
This is the calculation I have done. Can you please check that am I eligible for submitting EOI?
Yes, you have a good one; adiotionalad I am totally sure people with job offer will be the first invoted, try to show French even better than englEng

Usmz

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Yes, you have a good one; adiotionalad I am totally sure people with job offer will be the first invoted, try to show French even better than englEng
Thanks for the feedback.I know and am trying but they need intermediate level which looks difficult as I didn't know French at all. My Arima profile is active until mid dec so I want to submit EOI before that. Do we need evaluation of degrees/diplomas from MIDI at this point? Shall I submit if it seems eligible?