+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

aprove visa, additional dependent

inuyay02

Mar 6, 2009
i just receive a notice from canadian embasy here in the phil. that my application for PR through PNP was aprove and the visa will expire nxt month april 22,they told me to submit passport(me,wife and my 5yr old kid) + family info. my problem is about my 8month old baby wich we include just know as one of my dependent.does it cause problem to my approve visa or they can let us go and the baby will stay, or will it delay my application and will wait again for another year.. need advise plsss thanksss

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why did you not add the baby 8 months ago? Of course it will delay your application. Do not under any circumstances go with your visa without adding the baby first. If you don't add the baby, they will not let you sponsor it in the future.

inuyay02

Mar 6, 2009
thanks for the advice,,, i told my agency before about the situation of my wife pregnancy and even when the baby come out but it seems they dont know about the policies in the immigration. she told me not to include the baby because it will cause a delay,, it seems to me to be okey since i waited for almost 2years.. but when the visa was approved, thats the time she included the baby which make the big question.. now im confuse of the situation and i dont know whom to blame my ignorance of the law or my agency.....

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you have to blame the agency. They are supposed to know and they gave you the wrong info.

inuyay02

Mar 6, 2009
thanks leon....... i will just wait for the decision of the immigration officer... and still hoping for a miracle to happen... one more problem is my wife is again 3months pregnant..... thats make real bad if i will not go this april...........

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Then advice the embassy/visa office also that your wife is 3 months pregnant. That way, you will not find yourself in the same situation again that you will have your visas issued again in 5 or 6 months and your wife either too pregnant to fly or you have a new baby again. I think if they know she is pregnant, they will either speed it up or delay it.