+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 AOR - Judicial Review

Santhu7878

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am in a different situation that, I have submitted my profile in the month of April 2021. But my consultant missed uploading my roles and responsibilities.

I came to know that in the last minute and i uploaded all the documents through webform. But after 2 days, I got the PR Refusal due to some technical delays in webform.

Later i went for Judical review in Feb 2022 and got the case settlement and IRCC reopened the case again in June 2022 and requested some ADRs related to my employment and I have submitted everything. After two days they requested the RPRF fee and I uploaded the receipts on Jul 6, 2022. After that there is no update on the profile.

Do you guys have any idea that will take again the same time as new application? Because I called support center and they said previously criminality, medicals are passed and eligibility is failed. Or is there any process to expedite this? Does contacting local MP helpful?

This is really stressful and not going back to home country and waiting here for COPR. Missed my grandmother funerals also.