+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> April 2020 AoR - Join Here <<<***

brs.123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
What was ur application status before biometrics? was security done in 1 day? what about eligibility and background. was that approved before?

Chennyttran

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
My Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
I only my medical shown as passed on jun 16. Eligibity, security, criminal check were all shown 'in progress' status as of yesterday and this morning. Biometric was done yesterday and shown as submitted this morning (10 am) . I received my Copr letter through email and on CIC account around 3 pm mountain time.

brs.123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
I only my medical shown as passed on jun 16. Eligibity, security, criminal check were all shown 'in progress' status as of yesterday and this morning. Biometric was done yesterday and shown as submitted this morning (10 am) . I received my Copr letter through email and on CIC account around 3 pm mountain time.
congrats. my application is also in progress. but yesterday we heard that we dont need to give biometrics again and I gave it in 2017 which is already on file. I dont know now how many days it will take for me to get copr. fingers crossed.

Chennyttran

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
congrats. my application is also in progress. but yesterday we heard that we dont need to give biometrics again and I gave it in 2017 which is already on file. I dont know now how many days it will take for me to get copr. fingers crossed.
I'm sure you will get it very soon. We are very lucky to have it this quick. Good luck to everyone and thank you for all your helps

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Hope so and also hoping to get $85 back LOL. TBH I don't care if they don't give that back if I get my PR.
haha neither do I

Hi bạn, congrats on your copr. May I ask about the process for inland applicant, are we gonna receive the copr instead of ppr? How about the sending passport and photo things? Thank you.

Chennyttran

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
haha neither do I

Hi bạn, congrats on your copr. May I ask about the process for inland applicant, are we gonna receive the copr instead of ppr? How about the sending passport and photo things? Thank you.
I'm not 100% sure but from the letter, you just have to send the photo and the copr letter to the visa office ( mine is in Calgary) to get the permanent residence card. There was no info on PPR though.

Reactions: nyiable

Seenam

May 1, 2020
Congratulations!!! Badly hoping for VFS to open in India as well!

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Wow, congratulations! Can I ask you at what point you found out that your file was at CIO-S? Was this in the early stages or was your entire processing done at CIO? I thought that all inland applications go to cpc-ottawa at some point.