Okey, If they are busy and they do not have enough staff or if their staff do not provide a satisfactory service why still they invite people to apply ?My timeline is similar and we have the same problem!! We are applying for FSW --- they are prioritizing CEC now. I don't know if they can tell apart FSW inland from outland in their filter. I believe they will only get back to FSW after all this COVID situation. Too sad, but that is what is happening
Express Entry applications
Canadian Experience Class applications
All other Express Entry applications
- We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
- You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
- We have started processing applications received the week of August 12, 2020
- We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
- If your application was approved on or before March 18, 2020, and your COPR has expired, you must follow these instructions.
Is it really for the sake of collecting application fee?