if the Decision Made is under the Sponsorship Application Status then usually it means that the sponsor has been approved as a sponsor. Some time in the near future the sponsor will receive a message with the decision.What does "Decision Made" in my ECAS account mean? i am confused because it doesnt say any decision, it just says that they have started processing the application.
did u receive ur AOR or not? linked ur app?Hi All,
My application reached CIC on April 27 and i happen to call the agent today to get more information on my application since i havent received AOR yet. The agent said she couldnt find my application after asking me for my UCI number. Should i start to get worried?
Please carefully check your log in information, you must have made an error/ typo. It happens when one or more of the log in info you enter is incorrectCan somebody help.Why ECAS stopped showing status?Refering to @preetkhangura26 It was all good since yesterday.NOW SHOWING THIS:
KINDLY GUIDE PLS
FAQ | Security
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
- Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
- This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
- At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
- sponsored a member of the family class;
- applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
- applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
- applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
- applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
- applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
- applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
- applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
Hello , i called CIC today and the rep walked me through lwhat i have figured is she told me to put SINGLE instead of MARRIED . Because CIC has entered wrong status of mine being married. Now , i linked my application successfully. I am seeing " medical has been requested but my husband didn't receive any email as of yet. SO my question is should he book an appointment to doctor or should he wait untill he gets an email with details from CIC , please advise. ThanksTry using your application number, your spouse last name + place of birth. Remember to put 2 in total number of applicants. I was able to link successfully after 3 attempts.
I think you will defintely see medical request notice in GCKey account. I am not sure if cic will send you email though.