+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
DO you mean that IRCC did not ask you for further documents till they got MP calling them on your behalf ?. This means that they are not checking our files and just needs someone to get them to look at them !!
that is correct, almost 11 months since I submitted my application, every calls or email to IRCC were fine. I was told more than one time that my application was complete and they didn't need extra documents!! when my MP got involved they couldn't lie to him and the truth came up!!!.... I don't know what to think anymore.

Reactions: Kingever

saharali2909

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Hi Guys,

Just want to update - I just received the landinng interview request at the Etobicoke office.
Landing interview scheduled on March 4th and file was approved on Feb 4th.

For all those waiting for landing email and have the file approved please email the following address -
Ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca @mike2236 please try this. I am not sure what your local office would be. If you are in Toronto try the one below as well.

CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca (If you are in Toronto) @waterlooengineer please do so as I believe you are in GTa as well.
CIC-Winnipeg@cic.gc.ca Is winnipeg office Email and they respond really quickly. As your file was also at winnipeg like me tell them to push Etobicoke to schedule and interview for you.

Thank you guys and will share my experience of landing. I emailed all the 3 offices above and they scheduled my interview. :)

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Hi Guys,

Just want to update - I just received the landinng interview request at the Etobicoke office.

For all those waiting for landing email and have the file approved please email the following address -
Ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca @mike2236 please try this. I am not sure what your local office would be. If you are in Toronto try the one below as well.

CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca (If you are in Toronto) @waterlooengineer please do so as I believe you are in GTa as well.
CIC-Winnipeg@cic.gc.ca Is winnipeg office Email and they respond really quickly. As your file was also at winnipeg like me tell them to push Etobicoke to schedule and interview for you.

Thank you guys and will share my experience of landing. I emailed all the 3 offices above and they scheduled my interview. :)
That’s great news. My Landing office would be Vancouver. I’ll still give this a shot. Thanks and best of luck.

Reactions: saharali2909

waterlooengineer

Mar 13, 2018
Hi Guys,

Congrats!! So happy for you. And thanks for the info, will reach out to them today.

Vik_Ig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
that is correct, almost 11 months since I submitted my application, every calls or email to IRCC were fine. I was told more than one time that my application was complete and they didn't need extra documents!! when my MP got involved they couldn't lie to him and the truth came up!!!.... I don't know what to think anymore.
hey guys, could please someone share MD contact to use. I'm inland applicant from Toronto and have been in processing for 11 months already. No updates at all, notes have nothing to worry about but I still in eligibility required status with no Security started

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
hey guys, could please someone share MD contact to use. I'm inland applicant from Toronto and have been in processing for 11 months already. No updates at all, notes have nothing to worry about but I still in eligibility required status with no Security started
it depends on which area of the city you live in. enter your postal code at this link to find who he is and send them an email explaining your situation :
http://www.ourcommons.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members

m9up1

Apr 3, 2018
What I now understand that SS is getting processed a lot faster(6-12 months) than what we anticipated earlier(9-12 months).
Technically SS would have started around the same time your eligibility was passed. During this phase, one cannot do other than wait for the process to be completed. I was calling IRCC every month to follow-up on the application.
Next time if you speak to the agent, please ask them to write an internal note to there colleagues to request for info on the file. You can tell them since your application has passed the normal processing time, them contacting internally will be helpful.

I kept calling them like I said every month, then in December (see below), I spoke to a very helpful agent and he wrote the below to the Calgary IRCC(Primary VO). This triggered the chain of event which lead to the officer release the information that SS is completed and the file getting approved etc... I think the Calgary office was sitting on the SS report from CBSA for months(I could be wrong here, just my gut felling).

I have asked for my agent to write to IRCC to see what is actually going, will see how long it takes for them to come back. Thanks a lot for your helpful inputs. I wish you all the success.

Last edited:

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
I have a question.

My AOR is Apr 5, 2018 and I ordered GCMS notes and received the first copy in Oct 2018. It showed Eligibility: Recommend Pass. I received the second copy of my GCMS today (Feb 26, 2019) and now it shows Eligibility: Review Required. I can also see S.15(1) on the top of a page in GCMS notes. When I spoke to IRCC call center agent, they told me my medical and security is passed, criminality not started, eligibility still reviewing. I read all the comments of Case Analyst from GCMS notes and none of them show any negative comments. All the comments are Met, recommend pass etc.

I am unable to understand whats wrong with my application. Could anyone please suggest, what I can do to find out why they changed my Eligibiltiy from recommend pass to Review required?

Last edited:

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
I hope it works for you.
Will pray for your speedy landing email :)
Well I sent an email to Ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca, CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca, and WST-LandingEnquiries@cic.gc.ca last night inquiring about my landing interview. At the same time I sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca requesting their courier address to send my dependents passport from the USA as their passport request document had a PO Box address. Keep in mind that my dependents passport request clearly stated that I will be contacted by my local IRCC office for landing and that my dependents must not send their passports until I become a permanent resident. That communication was received in my IRCC account.

Now I just an Ready For Visa final request directly in my email. This communication does not say anything that I will be contacted by my local IRCC office for landing interview. Also, it does not make any distinction between myself and my dependents. Based on this it is for both myself and my dependents.

I'm going to use this and send in our documents.

Thanks @saharali2909 for letting me know to send emails.

Mike

saharali2909

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Well I sent an email to Ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca, CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca, and WST-LandingEnquiries@cic.gc.ca last night inquiring about my landing interview. At the same time I sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca requesting their courier address to send my dependents passport from the USA as their passport request document had a PO Box address. Keep in mind that my dependents passport request clearly stated that I will be contacted by my local IRCC office for landing and that my dependents must not send their passports until I become a permanent resident. That communication was received in my IRCC account.

Now I just an Ready For Visa final request directly in my email. This communication does not say anything that I will be contacted by my local IRCC office for landing interview. Also, it does not make any distinction between myself and my dependents. Based on this it is for both myself and my dependents.

I'm going to use this and send in our documents.

Thanks @saharali2909 for letting me know to send emails.

Mike
This is great news! I am so happy for you.
Also i spoke to an agent a couple of days back who told me not all inland applicants receive landing interview - its not a 100% yet. Its just a new system they are testing.

So maybe since your dependants are in US and can mail passports to ottawa, you also got the passport request.

Celeration time for you and All the best to you.

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
This is great news! I am so happy for you.
Also i spoke to an agent a couple of days back who told me not all inland applicants receive landing interview - its not a 100% yet. Its just a new system they are testing.

So maybe since your dependants are in US and can mail passports to ottawa, you also got the passport request.

Celeration time for you and All the best to you.
I'm following the instruction per this last request. The first request explicitly indicate that I will be contacted for landing interview and now this does not indicate so. Regardless if they provide me with my COPR then that would work great for me as I'm in and out of Canada all the time so doing my landing at the airport would be ideal.

I don't know which email triggered this request as I sent two different types of emails last night. Regardless, I'm following this request.

Mike