Dec 4, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-6-2018
Med's Done....
13-06-2018
AOR 26 April
I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling that It has something to do with Eligibility status=Met. Although I have asked in other groups where people are saying that met=recommended passed. BTW did you order gcms ?

vikas01

Star Member
May 23, 2017
I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling that It has something to do with Eligibility status=Met. Although I have asked in other groups where people are saying that met=recommended passed. BTW did you order gcms ?
I called twice and confirm they said you met the eligibility. Don't know where is the problem but it's frustrating. I ordered notes but not received yet.

Shubh777

Aug 25, 2018
I called CIC again today.

AOR - 24th April 2018
Category- CEC Inland with one dependent
IP2 since last 3 months
Medical passed- 2 Nd May 2018
Criminality check - in progress
Eligibility check - in progress
Security check - not yet started
Office - Ottawa

As per call Center person all is fine till nowand it is just matter of time and have to wait, 6 months is average time for express entry profiles. They refused to inform when eligibility check started or criminality check started

Not sure how much more time it will take.

ageg95

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Officer has correctly assessed your Bachelors degree. As you have studied more than 50% of your course as distance learning you are not entitled for Canadian study points. Read below-

"If it is determined that the applicant obtained more than 50 percent of their education via distance learning, the applicant should not be awarded additional Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points for having a Canadian education credential. If the reduction in CRS points results in the applicant having a score below the minimum CRS, the application should be refused per A11.2"

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Please check "Proof of Studies" section
I didn't do distance learning. My program goes under "educational programs with an overseas component", so the first three years were at the same institution just at a different campus.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
I didn't do distance learning. My program goes under "educational programs with an overseas component", so the first three years were at the same institution just at a different campus.
You said you did three years out of four years undergraduate study outside Canada (even in the foreign campus of same university), if yes then you will not get 15 Canadian study points which requires more than 50% education to be inside Canada.
I would be very happy to be wrong in this regard and see you go through. Best wishes mate.

Reactions: annevn8

anupriyaboora

Sep 14, 2018
Hi,

My AOR is 20th April 2018 applied from India through CEC express entry. And I haven't received my PPR yet. Is there anyone in that time frame who received their PPR?

Thanks

visonchu

Sep 6, 2018
My timeline
I'm primary, inland FSW or CSC
AOR April 20
Medical Passed Aug 15(due to wife pregnancy )
Baby Birt Certif request Aug 23 Submitted Sept 12.
No idea about IP1 or 2
Hope can get PPR soon.

jp.verma85

Dec 20, 2017
completed 157 days today, still in IP2 since May 16...any hope guys that we will have PPR before 180 days..

what are the options if the decision is not out even after 180 days?

Reactions: annevn8