+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
What did your gcms say?
They were issued on 16 July confirming that i had met my eligibility... criminality was recommended passed in one of the notes but not actually passed finallyy ...
Security was not started by then .. n still the same status after 1.5 months approx wen i called cic last week ...
so don’t know wat next ...

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Same here AOR April 14th. IP2 wording since April 20. ( But I dont think I was in real IP2)
Got a ghost update on August 21st when everyone moved to IP2 ( maybe thats my real IP2 start after the ghost).
No news after that. Visa Office Ottawa. Looks like Ottawa April AOR guys are delayed.

Navleen Kaur

Feb 22, 2018
They were issued on 16 July confirming that i had met my eligibility... criminality was recommended passed in one of the notes but not actually passed finallyy ...
Security was not started by then .. n still the same status after 1.5 months approx wen i called cic last week ...
so don’t know wat next ...
your VO?

anand4udel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Exactly the same with me .. review required for pof on 8 th may ... but I received an ADR request on 16 th may
Hi HSingh and Navleen,

Any info what was asked in the ADR for POF. Since in my GCMS note, review required for work experience (On Main duties) and POF, its not verified.

I would like to be prepared, if they ask for any.

BR
Anand

RahulT

Mar 9, 2018
Guys anyone with Sydney NS VO? I have been stuck since 19th June in IP2..few weeks back I called CIC they said eligibility is under review. My AOR is 5th Apr

vikas01

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Hi HSingh and Navleen,

Any info what was asked in the ADR for POF. Since in my GCMS note, review required for work experience (On Main duties) and POF, its not verified.

I would like to be prepared, if they ask for any.

BR
Anand
Hi Anand,

Did you get the RPRF request.