+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello Friends,

Apparently, there is no change in today's update. Only they tweaked way our application page looks on their site. I was expecting some update today!! Fingers crossed, and good luck to all of you!!
Lol Everyone yesterday was guessing about he site being down for batch update, my guess was they were preparing for next round of invitations and its ends up being a cosmetic change...

haiderani

Jan 26, 2018
We just need to hang in there, hopefully, more friends will receive good news this week! Good luck to all of us!!!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hey Haiderani and others with access to their online profile...

Is it possible for you to share the screenshot(obviously redact all the personal details)
I am curious, how does the interface looks like now for applications under processing ?

haiderani

Jan 26, 2018
I wish I was that much tech savvy!! It is a minor change, still two-step process to get to your full app status details. It is just a cosmetic change as suggested by another member in an earlier post. Thanks!

rahul261189

May 29, 2018
Hello,
I got AOR on 17th APRIL 2018. My current status is like this:
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello,
I got AOR on 17th APRIL 2018. My current status is like this:
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
You are unofficially as they in IP2 stage

honeyk3g

Aug 10, 2017
Hi All

Change in status today, as mentioned below.
AOR 24 April
Medical Passed - 1 May 2018.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check

Thanks
Honey

haiderani

Jan 26, 2018
Dear Honey,

Congratulations on moving forward!! When did you notice the change: via email or you noticed in your own account status. Hoping for many more status changes in this week!!

Reactions: honeyk3g

Neha255

May 22, 2018
Hello all,
I might be asking a silly question but anyways i will feel better if somebody can help me.
My pr application is in process and my background check has not started yet.
So i have been using IRCC automated telephone system daily for last few weeks to know my status. Also i talked to an agent but just once.
Most of time i am using automated telephone system.
Can anybody tell me, can my action affect my application or can it have any bad effect or there is no effect and i should not worry.
Will appreciate any help
Thank you

Hi Sahil

I belive automated status check reads same as your online status. It doesnt give you details about whats going on in the process n etc. If talk about, speaking to agent,as per my thinking, we shouldnt call them frequently as every call is being recorded with the questions you ask them and details they provide. So calling them too much might not look good for your profile. I dont know what others experts has to say but this is just my thinking. I have call them total 3 times since my aor april 17th. Hope this helps

honeyk3g

Aug 10, 2017
Dear Honey,

Congratulations on moving forward!! When did you notice the change: via email or you noticed in your own account status. Hoping for many more status changes in this week!!
Thanks
Haven't got any mail for status change, Status checked from the account.