+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
But i think they arent updating our status online but application is moving i guess
As the wise man (not me) say ... I believe that everything happens for a reason...
Well having said that, them updating the status does not really mean "imho" that that they are not doing anything with your application, it maybe updated in batches or may be updated once it hits a certain milestone(damn i am talking like a project manager....) :D

Neha255

May 22, 2018
As the wise man (not me) say ... I believe that everything happens for a reason...
Well having said that, them updating the status does not really mean "imho" that that they are not doing anything with your application, it maybe updated in batches or may be updated once it hits a certain milestone(damn i am talking like a project manager....) :D

Haha

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Did anyone notice CIC changed the EE online profile? I also noticed they said EPAY will not be available on May 31 (past). Wondering why automation is hard them.........I hope PR processing is not heavily affected by this their mess!!!!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
on the lighter side, i was just clearing up the spam/junk folder i noticed this email...
ReGrow Hair - Get visible result for your hair loss!...
seriously....

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Updates today

Reactions: Ridge

dentist4u

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
I have a question and i would really appreciate some input. I need to withdraw my application as I calculated my points incorrectly. I am in IP2 and I don't want a rejection. How does the RPRF fee get refunded when I withdraw my application? Can i use my PCC and medicals if I reapply again.?
Thank you

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
I have a question and i would really appreciate some input. I need to withdraw my application as I calculated my points incorrectly. I am in IP2 and I don't want a rejection. How does the RPRF fee get refunded when I withdraw my application? Can i use my PCC and medicals if I reapply again.?
Thank you
At this point of your application, am not sure you can withdraw it anymore. I think I read that somewhere on the CIC website in the past. Please confirm.

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Hi All

Change in status today, as mentioned below.
AOR 24 April
Medical Passed - 1 May 2018.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks
Honey
Hello dear
It’s really a positive sign that ur application is flowing smoothly .!
Take it as an apple pie .. enjoy man
Good luck