FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Post AOR : Generally, your application will follow the below path after the submission.

BG: Not Applicable (NA1)
Medical passed – (MEP)
BG: In Progress (IP1) – R10 check is done here.
BG: Not Applicable (NA2) – Eligibility check is done here.
BG: In Progress (IP2) –
BG: Not Applicable (NA3) – Sometimes this doesn’t come
PPR: Passport Request
CoPR: Confirmation of Permanent Residence
So it is in below order

AOR – NA1 – MEP – IP1 – NA2 – IP3 – NA3 – PPR – CoPR

AOR: This is a letter you will get within 24 hours after submission of your PR application.

NA1: “Not applicable“. This will be your BG status message as soon as you submit and get AOR. Typically, this will be status till the time you get your medical passed status.

MEP: “You passed the medical exam“. This will generally happen after approx 07 to 10 days after your AOR. For PNP applicants it can take more time generally.

IP1: This will happen one or two days after your medical. Sometimes on the same day itself. BG status message in this stage will be “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”. CIC agents will do R10, criminality checks during this stage. Once they feel everything is good then they will change it to NA. These things will happen at CIO Office (Centralized Intake Office).

NA2: “Not applicable“. This will signify that IP1 is completed. Sometimes IP1 will take few hours and if we have not checked our account during the time it was in IP1, it won’t be possible to know that we are in NA1 or NA2. Our file will be transferred to CPC (Case Processing Center) where agents will do eligibility assessments. If they feel everything is okay, then they will provide their recommendation to Visa Officer and same time they will initiate Security Checks.

IP2: BG status message in this stage will be “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.“. Visa Officer starts reviewing or after reviewing all agents recommendations. On the same day, PPR request will be triggered if the applicant paid RPRF up front. These things will be done at CPC office.

NA3: “Not applicable“. This will signify that IP2 is completed. This status is not visible is many cases and direct PPR request is placed from IP2.

PPR: Passport Request. You will get an email for that and you may not get an update in your CIC account for this.

ADR: Sometimes an additional document is requested in IP1 or IP2 stage.

An email, as well as message in your CIC account, will be sent.

Thanks,
tbn2k18

fsahmed

Jun 6, 2017
Hi All,

My name is Farhan, submitted my eAPR on the 15th of April. Please add me to the whatsapp group, my number is +1(321)806-7000. I have an urgent question: I was looking through my files after submission and noticed one of the previous employers never mentioned weekly hours worked. So I have asked them to write me a letter with the line added and want to change the document. Can this be done? I tried on my profile but I can't open or change any of the documents :( Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Hi All,

My name is Farhan, submitted my eAPR on the 15th of April. Please add me to the whatsapp group, my number is +1(321)806-7000. I have an urgent question: I was looking through my files after submission and noticed one of the previous employers never mentioned weekly hours worked. So I have asked them to write me a letter with the line added and want to change the document. Can this be done? I tried on my profile but I can't open or change any of the documents :( Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
You can raise a CSE for your application

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

thnx,
tbn2k18

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
AOR (11/04) ---> NA1 (11/04) ---> MEP (18/04) --> IP1 (18/04) --> NA2 ???

Background checks to be started.

thnx,
tbn2k18

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
Ip1 is Background check status changes to "your application is in progress...."
Background check changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Application is in process, but eligibility still says assessing.

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
Background check changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Application is in process, but eligibility still says assessing.
Since it's processing my background check, is this straight to IP2? Eligibility still not passed which makes me think IP1

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Reactions: canadalife1234