+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for Wife and Baby

tahirbaloch

Mar 2, 2006
Want to apply for my wife and baby, approximately how much time will it take to complete the immigration process. What documents are required for my wife and baby.

Baby has not yet born, can my wife add the baby in her passport? She is an Egyptian and I think Egyptian mothers can add their babies in their passport.

After applying the immigration case from Canada, is my presence required in Canada or I can travel and stay in U.A.E because my family is in U.A.E?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

tahirbaloch said:
Want to apply for my wife and baby, approximately how much time will it take to complete the immigration process. What documents are required for my wife and baby.

1. Start at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/applications/fc.html

Baby has not yet born, can my wife add the baby in her passport? She is an Egyptian and I think Egyptian mothers can add their babies in their passport.\

1. The baby will require it's own passport.

After applying the immigration case from Canada, is my presence required in Canada or I can travel and stay in U.A.E because my family is in U.A.E?

1., Are you a PR or Canadian, if PR you will have to prove that you are resident in Canada, if you are a Canadian you can travel to UAE. I assume that if you are a PR that you married after you obtained your PR status.
PMM