+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for job in Canada sporsor

Beauty123

Jan 18, 2023
Hi! have applied for Canada assessment for long but I haven't been invited for Canada visa job. I need to apply for house keeping job or nanny job . I have only weac results with me , please how will I apply and upload my CV to Canada visa sponsorship.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi! have applied for Canada assessment for long but I haven't been invited for Canada visa job. I need to apply for house keeping job or nanny job . I have only weac results with me , please how will I apply and upload my CV to Canada visa sponsorship.
This website is a forum on immigration. There is no such things as Canada visa sponsorship. You need to get your own job offer. You need IELTS/CELPIP and ECA for your education.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker.html

ChipoS

Jan 26, 2023
I am looking for a job as a caregiver or a nanny. I am from Zimbabwe..I have raised 3 of my own children 3 girls and 1 boy. I love my children they are my heartbeat. Children are such a gift and I have so much love to take care of others.. I also helped with the elderly including my father before he passed. I am looking for the opportunity to make a difference in someone else's family..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am looking for a job as a caregiver or a nanny. I am from Zimbabwe..I have raised 3 of my own children 3 girls and 1 boy. I love my children they are my heartbeat. Children are such a gift and I have so much love to take care of others.. I also helped with the elderly including my father before he passed. I am looking for the opportunity to make a difference in someone else's family..
So you need to do a job search. Then get a job offer. Then apply to HCCP program. Get ECA for your education and IELTS for language.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker.html