15 april 2014, RCMP spouse
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
Hello senior please give me advise.

1. My current work permitted will finished sept 2014, and will be 3 years in canada.
But I plan to work in other company. Do I have to apply new work permit,
2. It's gonna effect my CEC application? And do i have new reference letter from my new company? Because the one i use from recent company is not strong enough, I add with ex manager statutory and all document. And reference letter from bos but not much information a out duties.
3. Do I have to wait to get work permitted than I go to new co.pany, or i can use the old one.

Thank senior

Rgk

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rgk said:
Hello senior please give me advise.

1. My current work permitted will finished sept 2014, and will be 3 years in canada.
But I plan to work in other company. Do I have to apply new work permit,
2. It's gonna effect my CEC application? And do i have new reference letter from my new company? Because the one i use from recent company is not strong enough, I add with ex manager statutory and all document. And reference letter from bos but not much information a out duties.
3. Do I have to wait to get work permitted than I go to new co.pany, or i can use the old one.

Thank senior

Rgk
1. Unless you have an open work permit, you require a new LMO from the employer and a new work permit before you can start work.
2. How can the new company give you a job description letter if you aren't working there?
3. If your present job description letter doesn't clearly outline your duties and responsibilities then there is a good chance you will be refused.

rgk

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ccp o
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
PMM said:
Hi

1. Unless you have an open work permit, you require a new LMO from the employer and a new work permit before you can start work.
2. How can the new company give you a job description letter if you aren't working there?
3. If your present job description letter doesn't clearly outline your duties and responsibilities then there is a good chance you will be refused.

Thank for ur reply PMM,

1. Yes I got reference letter describe my salary nd duration, and my job. in my application I submit with all pay stub, offer employer, and all document supporting, I asked new reference letter my bos was rejected, so I got statutory letter from ex manager describe my duties and salary and hours, without company letter head. is ok?
2. I plan to work new company, and after that do i have send new reference letter and new offer contract? To make it strong. Or just explain CEC I work in new company.

Thank]

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
rgk said:
Thank for ur reply PMM,

1. Yes I got reference letter describe my salary nd duration, and my job. in my application I submit with all pay stub, offer employer, and all document supporting, I asked new reference letter my bos was rejected, so I got statutory letter from ex manager describe my duties and salary and hours, without company letter head. is ok?
2. I plan to work new company, and after that do i have send new reference letter and new offer contract? To make it strong. Or just explain CEC I work in new company.

Thank]
I'm afraid it's highly likely CEC won't consider a new reference from your new company - cic evaluates you for the period up to your application submission. Some ppl send updated reference letter which is a gamble already but sending a reference for a new company would mean changes to your application timeline - ie the forms you filled in would be wrong.

rgk

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ccp o
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
lpc19800 said:
I'm afraid it's highly likely CEC won't consider a new reference from your new company - cic evaluates you for the period up to your application submission. Some ppl send updated reference letter which is a gamble already but sending a reference for a new company would mean changes to your application timeline - ie the forms you filled in would be wrong.
Thank you, so I can go or work in the new company nd let CEC processing my application nd I'm just waiting.
And the first thing I have to get new work permitt before I start to work.
And the old company is not gonna bring me to the laws isn't if I give them one month notice to resigned or finish the contract before September ,thank. Because I feel not comfortable .

Thank