+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for Immigration - DENIED.

sherryafzal

Jan 13, 2011
Hi there.
i'll make this short and to the point.
my family and i applied for immigration in the year 1996. the interview came through 1999. and we were denied on the basis that we applied in the wrong catagory.

my question here is, although we never appealed our immigration denial/refusal, do you think it's too late to appeal that decision.

it's been 10 years, i know, but do you think that appealing these decisions by canadian courts actually work on a 60 day basis, or more on the basis/time factor of years?

again, do you think that 10 years is too long to have "waited" to apply for an appeal?

thanks.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sherryafzal said:
Hi there.
my family and i applied for immigration in the year 1996. the interview came through 1999. and we were denied on the basis that we applied in the wrong catagory.

my question here is, although we never appealed our immigration denial/refusal, do you think it's too late to appeal that decision.

it's been 10 years, i know, but do you think that appealing these decisions by canadian courts actually work on a 60 day basis, or more on the basis/time factor of years?

again, do you think that 10 years is too long to have "waited" to apply for an appeal?

thanks.
Yes, by about 9 years and 10 months too late.

Funjabi

Jan 20, 2011
sherryafzal said:
Hi there.

thanks.
Hey Sherry,

I Can understand the situation, u r feeling helpless but now its genuenily too late for appealing. you are any which ways going to waste more money....my suggestion is that they will get lots of point like, the category of Visa is a basic thing and after all it depends on discretion of Embassy whether they wil issue/stamp the visa or not. a request from my side whenever you r doing things depending on agents don't leave the ground ...search your self with different sources....hope this helps u ..take care...

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

Well i think your crazy! Appealing ten years after the decision. You people must really be desperate.

BernieGreiner

Feb 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First of all you need to decide which immigration program will works best for you and your family. Than you have apply for the immigration, for which you have to fill the Application form with all the necessary information. The information given by you should be correct and authentic.

john baptis

Mar 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its too late man but yeah u can do onething try to find your category in new system might be u r lucky and found ur category their file ur case n get PR............

thx