+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR MAY 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenfeizh said:
a somewhat disappointing week, have a great weekend everyone!!!
yah true... but i think next week will be amazing!!!!
So cheer-up and get ready to enjoy the weekend ;) ;)
All the best buddy!!!

May422

May 5, 2016
priya2808 said:
they don't look at 180 days they take it as per months. so if your aor is 8th may then 8th nov you complete 6 months.
Thank you. Lets hope will get it next week.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
mavrick16 said:
yah true... but i think next week will be amazing!!!!
So cheer-up and get ready to enjoy the weekend ;) ;)
All the best buddy!!!
wenfeizh said:
a somewhat disappointing week, have a great weekend everyone!!!
Hey wen and mav

next week it will be

try and relax over the weekend guys!! best wishes! :)

May422

May 5, 2016
This is a question for hero members/experts/ etc.

I saw this post on AOR April. "Well, I was a silent member but I think it is time to join this forum...FSW - Inland (Ottawa VO), AOR April 21. Called CIC. Everything is completed and the application is waiting for the final review. Yes, they also said to wait until March 2017. What I can say or how I can comment this... It's life..."

So my question is, can this happen for real? Inland case to wait that long? Isn't crazy? Also saw that there is people from March & April AOR still waiting for PPR. I'm loosing hopes :(
Anxiety hit me now, I should stop reading different threats because I will crazy haha.

Will wait for your answers
Have a nice weekend all.

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
Hey wen and mav

next week it will be

try and relax over the weekend guys!! best wishes! :)
thanks bro for the motivation!!!
you also have a great weekend :) :)

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May422 said:

I saw this post on AOR April. "Well, I was a silent member but I think it is time to join this forum...FSW - Inland (Ottawa VO), AOR April 21. Called CIC. Everything is completed and the application is waiting for the final review. Yes, they also said to wait until March 2017. What I can say or how I can comment this... It's life..."

So my question is, can this happen for real? Inland case to wait that long? Isn't crazy? Also saw that there is people from March & April AOR still waiting for PPR. I'm loosing hopes :(
Anxiety hit me now, I should stop reading different threats because I will crazy haha.

Have a nice weekend all.
I completely understand your concern and to be honest it can happen to any category (PNP, CEC and FSW)... It is not clear what CIC is looking for but to my understanding there might be some delay in getting security clearance (its tough to predict the issue)...
I am not scaring you but one of my friend FSW inland got it in 9 months...
So my opinion is to stay positive and enjoy this period... do your part and leave it CIC, if there is nothing wrong in your app.. you will definitely get PPR
Hope i answered your concern!!!

Cheers Buddy.. Enjoy :) :)

GagamM

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/04/2016
AOR Received.
04/05/2016
Med's Done....
14/05/2016
Passport Req..
02/11/2016
Try calling CIC agent and verify the information from an another agents, you get different answers from different agents. Dont worry your 6 months just passed and try calling them again.

May422 said:

Have a nice weekend all.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
May422 said:

Have a nice weekend all.
Never lose Hope...remain positive.. agree with mav :)

Security is a fuzzy/ grey area...and nobody can determine how long it can take or what they look for under security... if they find something...(It maybe anything and it may be nothing).. just leads to additional processing...it is done in batches just like RPRF, etc

Enjoy your weekend as well...I know its a little nerve wracking at this stage for all of you but try and relax...just "THINK POSITIVE"

Best wishes!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
GagamM said:
Try calling CIC agent and verify the information from an another agents, you get different answers from different agents. Dont worry your 6 months just passed and try calling them again.
Trust me, those guys in the call centre, are different animals altogether...you get 5 different points of view from 5 different people..highly unlikely OP will get 2 agents who "actually" agree with one another

arkam

Oct 14, 2016
I submitted passport at 3 May on London VAC VFS Global.
I have recieved an email on Friday that COPR has been issued.

I am now waiting for VFS Global to ping me to collect passport with visa and COPR

arkam

Oct 14, 2016
Can someeone please tell me if there is any requirement for hand cash at all ?

For proof of finances is it ok if it is a cash isa or saving?