+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
1,534
155
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6322
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
coder101 said:
Hi friends, I have a question and will be grateful for help. I will be traveling to the US for 3 months but I am still waiting for my PPR. If I get my PPR while I am in the US, can I apply for a PR visa from US?
You know i was also on vacation for two months while my application was on process.But I had informed to IRCC that I will be on vacation so if my application is approved then kindly change my VO near to my country and I
gave one which is near to my country.So it would be easy for them to send you Passport request letter and they will ask to you to submit the passport near to your place.
Yesterday I arrived to Canada and again i have informed them via web form that I am back and changed my address.I also think you can courier from US but please wait if someone had same experienced
Cheers
Rabin
 

mr1563

Full Member
Jan 12, 2015
20
1
RabinJi said:
Guys any inlanders still waiting in this group?Please share you BG check?what do you think guys my medical expires in next month so do they request me to redo or they would extend it?
Regards
Rabin
Hi Robin, I'm CEC inland and still waiting. My medical expiration was May but the web site did change to "review in progress" for the medical and I found out from my last call that it got extended to 2018. I believe they will extend your medical as well.
 

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
1,534
155
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6322
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
mr1563 said:
Hi Robin, I'm CEC inland and still waiting. My medical expiration was May but the web site did change to "review in progress" for the medical and I found out from my last call that it got extended to 2018. I believe they will extend your medical as well.
Thanks bro for the reply.please share your time line,today i called to cic and the agent told me tha they are doing background check for me and for my wife,my back ground check is in progress since june 30,2016 after that never went to not applicable.last couple of months ago another agent told me that the background check of my wife is completed now another agent said my bg check on process.
so what they are saying about you application,i mean the cause of delay.
Lets hope and pray for our application.
cheers
Rabin
 

mr1563

Full Member
Jan 12, 2015
20
1
RabinJi said:
Thanks bro for the reply.please share your time line,today i called to cic and the agent told me tha they are doing background check for me and for my wife,my back ground check is in progress since june 30,2016 after that never went to not applicable.last couple of months ago another agent told me that the background check of my wife is completed now another agent said my bg check on process.
so what they are saying about you application,i mean the cause of delay.
Lets hope and pray for our application.
cheers
Rabin
I'm CEC Inland AOR June 13, and I am in BG since 23 November, I have called CIC and they say it is still in Background check.
 

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
1,534
155
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6322
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
mr1563 said:
I'm CEC Inland AOR June 13, and I am in BG since 23 November, I have called CIC and they say it is still in Background check.
[/quote
Our timeline is same.now lets hope positive things at anytime.
Good luck for all of us who are waiting.
Regards
Rabin
 

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
1,534
155
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6322
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Dear Friend,
How is everybody doing?Lets keep our thread alive ??? ??? ??? ??? ???If you do not have any updates also just say to hi and hello for all ;) ;) ;)who are waiting desperately.Let's wait some good news among our groups and do not forget to update single things.
Cheers
Rabin
 

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Hero Member
Apr 30, 2016
422
7
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
RabinJi said:
Dear Friend,
How is everybody doing?Lets keep our thread alive ??? ??? ??? ??? ???If you do not have any updates also just say to hi and hello for all ;) ;) ;)who are waiting desperately.Let's wait some good news among our groups and do not forgot to update single things.
Cheers
Rabin
Well said brother. . Lets cheer each other.
God will answer our prayers soon .. ☺
 

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
1,534
155
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6322
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
I'm CEC Inland AOR June 13, and I am in BG since 23 November, I have called CIC and they say it is still in Background check.
Please check your inbox
Thanks
 

mr1563

Full Member
Jan 12, 2015
20
1
Hi,
I called CIC yesterday and still it's in background check, the agent was a nice guy and he told they can't do anything to speed up the process, the only thing they can do is extending medicals to 2 years while they are waiting.
Robin: I believe they have extended your medical as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RabinJi

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
1,534
155
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6322
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi guys any updates???Hi mr i have send message via webform to IRCC to extend my medical,hope they did it,or should i call them or leave it?
Rabin
 
Last edited:

coder101

Full Member
Sep 15, 2016
33
1
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
4011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
No updates from my side. I have mentally prepared myself to wait another six months.
 

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
1,534
155
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6322
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
how are you? i am not online always, i prefer you contact me with my email:sebrinaj44@hotmail.com I have something very important to share with you
Check your email
 

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
1,534
155
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6322
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi guys any updates???Hi mr i have send message via webform to IRCC to extend my medical,hope they did it,or should i call them or leave it?
Rabin
No updates from my side. I have mentally prepared myself to wait another six months.
It is so long to wait 6 months more,how did you think that?Are your outland applicant or inland??Lets hope any time from now,
Rabin