+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

coder101

Full Member
Sep 15, 2016
33
1
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
4011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
aditya127 said:
Hi,

its 1-888-242-2100 (if calling from within Canada)
+1 (613) 944-4000 (calling from outside Canada).

Regards,
Aditya
Thanks, Aditya. However, I called them on the second number you have listed above. From there, it automatically transferred me to the first number. And then it said the service is not available from your area.

Regards
 

Muhsinniaz1

Newbie
Dec 10, 2016
5
0
aditya127 said:
Hi,

its 1-888-242-2100 (if calling from within Canada)
+1 (613) 944-4000 (calling from outside Canada).

Regards,
Aditya
hello
Mohsin here,
i have received my AOR on 15th jun . i have't recive my PPR yet . i asked them and they your eligibility is review in process. i dont know why they are taking so long?
does nayone know about it?
i have submitted my wife aplication with my file. i guess that's the only reason they are taking long. cause she is in back home and i am from inland applicant.please guide me if someone know about it anything.
 

cuppabaileys

Star Member
May 6, 2016
60
0
Category........
NOC Code......
5241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-07-2016
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
Hi everybody,

I mailed my PP to Ottawa with Xpresspost after PPR last Thursday, tracking said they've received it Monday afternoon. How long do they usually take to stamp it and mail it back? Also I applied under CEC (inland) and am exempt from minimum funds requirement, do I still need to show my funds or should I bring an LOE when i do my landing or do I not have to bring anything at all for this?

Thanks!
 

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
1,534
155
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6322
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Muhsinniaz1 said:
hello
Mohsin here,
i have received my AOR on 15th jun . i have't recive my PPR yet . i asked them and they your eligibility is review in process. i dont know why they are taking so long?
does nayone know about it?
i have submitted my wife aplication with my file. i guess that's the only reason they are taking long. cause she is in back home and i am from inland applicant.please guide me if someone know about it anything.
Hi Mohsin bhai first of all nice to see you in this thread,you are already completed over 6 months and at this stage your criminality,medical and eligibility are passed may be that is misunderstood between you and call center agent or whoever that eligibility is in progress,i am also inland and my family is in my home country,it doesn't mean our application is taking so long,its all we are stacked as a security check,even i called today and spoke to good agent,he told me security check is in progress.
So please don't loose your hope,stay positive you might received Christmas gift in Christmas day or new year gifts,
Good luck and pray to Allah
Rabin
 

madrebuy

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
51
1
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
Passport Req..
16 Jan 2017
RabinJi said:
Hi Mohsin bhai first of all nice to see you in this thread,you are already completed over 6 months and at this stage your criminality,medical and eligibility are passed may be that is misunderstood between you and call center agent or whoever that eligibility is in progress,i am also inland and my family is in my home country,it doesn't mean our application is taking so long,its all we are stacked as a security check,even i called today and spoke to good agent,he told me security check is in progress.
So please don't loose your hope,stay positive you might received Christmas gift in Christmas day or new year gifts,
Good luck and pray to Allah
Rabin
We need one or two pnp outland to get ppr tomorrow to get the ball rolling
 

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
1,534
155
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6322
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
madrebuy said:
We need one or two pnp outland to get ppr tomorrow to get the ball rolling
what about inlanders? :D :D :D :D
 

madrebuy

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
51
1
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
Passport Req..
16 Jan 2017
RabinJi said:
what about inlanders? :D :D :D :D
Those too. The thing is there are so many pnp outlands waiting. Inlands are already in canada so your living condition wont change.
 

cuppabaileys

Star Member
May 6, 2016
60
0
Category........
NOC Code......
5241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-07-2016
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
Okay, something weird happened. Yesterday I got an email from Canada Post saying that my package has been delivered, today I got another delivery notice email this time with signature image.. What is this?
 

jonkrav

Full Member
Apr 27, 2014
36
0
I am a CEC British applicant and got my PPR request last Friday, however as I am British apparently they only requested a photocopy of my passport which I sent Friday.

My CIC profile has had no change though, still says in progress for eligibility + background check, is this normal?
 

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
1,534
155
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6322
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
jonkrav said:
I am a CEC British applicant and got my PPR request last Friday, however as I am British apparently they only requested a photocopy of my passport which I sent Friday.

My CIC profile has had no change though, still says in progress for eligibility + background check, is this normal?
Yes that is completely normal,once your would received COPR and visa stamped then you would see in my application,application is approved and closed.
Good luck
 

jonkrav

Full Member
Apr 27, 2014
36
0
RabinJi said:
Yes that is completely normal,once your would received COPR and visa stamped then you would see in my application,application is approved and closed.
Good luck
Great thank you!
 

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
1,534
155
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6322
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Hello my brother

Good to see u..
Where are you buddy?Long time no see :mad: :mad: or you have received PPR already,
Keep in touch and update here if anything comes
Rabin
 

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
1,351
109
cuppabaileys said:
Okay, something weird happened. Yesterday I got an email from Canada Post saying that my package has been delivered, today I got another delivery notice email this time with signature image.. What is this?
Nothing Canada post sucks!!
 

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Hero Member
Apr 30, 2016
422
7
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
RabinJi said:
Where are you buddy?Long time no see :mad: :mad: or you have received PPR already,
Keep in touch and update here if anything comes
Rabin
Hello Rabin bhai
I m here only.. haven't got ppr yet.. i will be telling u first if n when i get it.. ☺
 

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
1,534
155
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6322
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Hello Rabin bhai
I m here only.. haven't got ppr yet.. i will be telling u first if n when i get it.. ☺
Welcome back bhaijan,today also i called to VO but they replied me same as last week,we everybody is stacked in security check,lets see if we can receive PPR this week or only after new year