+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

Preet006

Member
Nov 28, 2016
10
0
Hello guys, I hope all are doing great, got my passport back after stamping with copr letter last week. I intend to do my landing by the end of next month, I have a question regarding funds that are to be carried along. Is it mandatory to carry all the 12500 CAD as a demand draft or travellers check or we can carry cash of around 2000 CAD and show the rest as a latest bank statement of my savings account. Also I have my sister in canada who is already PR there and i would be moving there so does it change any circumstances for POF?
Please let me know what should be the right option to choose here
 

bssoni

Member
Jun 23, 2015
15
0
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

I recently sent few docs via CSE. I got reply from them within ten days. Here it is..

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We can confirm the reception of the documents.

Since your file is located at a Canadian visa office outside Canada, you must also contact them in order to report important changes, provide documents, obtain information regarding the status of your application or enquire on an outcome to your request.

To obtain the list of visa offices outside Canada, please visit our website.

Please visit the online Help Centre or our website for further information. You can search by typing keywords.

Sincerely
"

I am from India. And, since I have already crossed six months, How do I exactly know which is my VO outside Canada? I have not order GCMS notes yet.

Best wishes to everyone..:D
 

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
15,734
5,417
bssoni said:
Hello Friends,

I recently sent few docs via CSE. I got reply from them within ten days. Here it is..

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We can confirm the reception of the documents.

Since your file is located at a Canadian visa office outside Canada, you must also contact them in order to report important changes, provide documents, obtain information regarding the status of your application or enquire on an outcome to your request.

To obtain the list of visa offices outside Canada, please visit our website.

Please visit the online Help Centre or our website for further information. You can search by typing keywords.

Sincerely
"

I am from India. And, since I have already crossed six months, How do I exactly know which is my VO outside Canada? I have not order GCMS notes yet.

Best wishes to everyone..:D
It is probably NDVO but ordering notes at this point would give you lots of useful information.

Good luck!
 

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
156
6
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2281
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
bssoni said:
Hello Friends,

I recently sent few docs via CSE. I got reply from them within ten days. Here it is..

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We can confirm the reception of the documents.

Since your file is located at a Canadian visa office outside Canada, you must also contact them in order to report important changes, provide documents, obtain information regarding the status of your application or enquire on an outcome to your request.

To obtain the list of visa offices outside Canada, please visit our website.

Please visit the online Help Centre or our website for further information. You can search by typing keywords.

Sincerely
"

I am from India. And, since I have already crossed six months, How do I exactly know which is my VO outside Canada? I have not order GCMS notes yet.

Best wishes to everyone..:D
Hi there

We share quite same details regarding our application & nomination except AOR date. For one CSE to IRCC, I also got same reply from IRCC. The only way to surely know about VO is GCMS notes as per my understanding(I ordered & I know now). Since you have already completed 6 months, I suggest you order GCMS notes & also you can raise a CSE to NDVO to know application status.

Hope it helps.
 

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
73
3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aditya127 said:
Congrats everyone who received ppr
Hi Aditya, hope you are doing good bro...

Just wanted to confirm in how many days you got your passport back after submitting it to VFS New Delhi? I have submitted mine yesterday and it have reached embassy today, so could you confirm how many days it took you to have your passport back>
 

aditya127

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
198
7
Category........
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
sumitahuja86 said:
Hi Aditya, hope you are doing good bro...

Just wanted to confirm in how many days you got your passport back after submitting it to VFS New Delhi? I have submitted mine yesterday and it have reached embassy today, so could you confirm how many days it took you to have your passport back>
Hi Sumit,

I was traveling to Amritsar so I submitted in Jalandhar on 15/12. Got message today that processed passports have been dispatched. Also mycic profile got approved and closed.

Hope you get it in 3-5 days, if in Delhi, else add a couple of days for outstation couriers.

Regards,
Aditya
 

aditya127

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
198
7
Category........
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
All the best June AOR's for next batch of PPR'S.
 

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
1,534
155
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6322
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Just spoke to call center agent and he told me my security check is in progress,so once it is completed the officer is going take final decision,,,,,,,don't know how long it takes to complete :mad:and i asked about the holiday date and he told me 25,26 December and 1st and 2nd Janurary,
Good luck for remaining of us guys,
Cheers
Rabin
 

mr1563

Full Member
Jan 12, 2015
20
1
RabinJi said:
Just spoke to call center agent and he told me my security check is in progress,so once it is completed the officer is going take final decision,,,,,,,don't know how long it takes to complete :mad:and i asked about the holiday date and he told me 25,26 December and 1st and 2nd Janurary,
Good luck for remaining of us guys,
Cheers
Rabin
I called them last week, and same answer:( Hope for this week.
 

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
1,534
155
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6322
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
mr1563 said:
I called them last week, and same answer:( Hope for this week.
Yes for everybody same answer and we are stacked in security check so lets pray with GOD to get Christmas gift before Christmas day.
Cheers
 

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
73
3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aditya127 said:
Hi Sumit,

I was traveling to Amritsar so I submitted in Jalandhar on 15/12. Got message today that processed passports have been dispatched. Also mycic profile got approved and closed.

Hope you get it in 3-5 days, if in Delhi, else add a couple of days for outstation couriers.

Regards,
Aditya
Thanks for the information. I am in Delhi for few more days so opted for personal collection of passport, so hoping to get a message from VFS to collect it by Friday. Did you opted for SMS service also?

Regards
Sumit
 

coder101

Full Member
Sep 15, 2016
33
1
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
4011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
Guys, I am also another June 2016 AOR still anxiously waiting for PPR. I would like to call CIC but it says the service is only available to those inside Canada. Is there a way to call them from Pakistan? Can I have a friend in Canada call them and ask about my application?

I would appreciate any help. Thanks!
 

aditya127

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
198
7
Category........
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
sumitahuja86 said:
Thanks for the information. I am in Delhi for few more days so opted for personal collection of passport, so hoping to get a message from VFS to collect it by Friday. Did you opted for SMS service also?

Regards
Sumit
You should hopefully get it by then Sumit. I did opt for SMS but it hardly helps. Tracking in their website gives better n updated information.
 

aditya127

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
198
7
Category........
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
coder101 said:
Guys, I am also another June 2016 AOR still anxiously waiting for PPR. I would like to call CIC but it says the service is only available to those inside Canada. Is there a way to call them from Pakistan? Can I have a friend in Canada call them and ask about my application?

I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Hi,

its 1-888-242-2100 (if calling from within Canada)
+1 (613) 944-4000 (calling from outside Canada).

Regards,
Aditya