+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
1,531
155
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6322
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
inder07 said:
Mine PCC is going to expire on 5 Jan 2017. Will it cause an issue?
Not a problem once you have submitted your PR application like PCC,Ielts results etc.if it is expired also.
 

inder07

Full Member
Jun 2, 2016
34
0
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-05-2016
Med's Done....
27-05-2016
RabinJi said:
No man not a problem once you have submitted your PR application like PCC,Ielts results etc.if it is expired also.


Thanks
 

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
1,351
109
a.g11 said:
Anyone who has received the passport back after stamping - what is the cut off date for landing / validity mentioned on the visa ?

Cheers
hello

the expiry will be expiry of your medicals or expiry of your passport...whichever is earlier

Best wishes! :)
 

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
1,351
109
Kick23 said:
Hello everyone.. i am going to ask a stupid question can anyone tell me what happens if we delete PPR mail by mistake ?? I am so nervous rgt now. I called cic, they told me they told me your appliation was approved last week but i hvnt received PPR yet.
to explain further...once the application is approved...they request for passports in batches...your PPR might be sitting in a batch waiting to get sent out.....once a batch gets sent out, thats when you seen rain in recent threads

Best wishes! :)
 

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
73
3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Lazybone one small query...

While going for passport submission at VFS, do we have to submit every passport? As you know I renewed my passport recently and got it updated into my application also, so should I be carrying both new and old passports with me to VFS center for submission??
 

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
1,351
109
sumitahuja86 said:
Hey Lazybone one small query...

While going for passport submission at VFS, do we have to submit every passport? As you know I renewed my passport recently and got it updated into my application also, so should I be carrying both new and old passports with me to VFS center for submission??
Hey Sumit

theres no right/wrong answer to you query...the most updated passport should do fine...however, theres no harm providing them with the cancelled passport as well...IMO the more info you provide the better in terms of clarity..my spouse submitted both passports...only her recent one got stamped...

Best wishes brother!! :)
 

artcam

Full Member
Nov 21, 2016
20
15
Has anyone got their Passports/COPR back yet? I sent my passport 1 week ago, can't wait to have the COPR and PR visa :) ;D :D
 

do_not_reply

Hero Member
Jun 20, 2014
233
6
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
artcam said:
Has anyone got their Passports/COPR back yet? I sent my passport 1 week ago, can't wait to have the COPR and PR visa :) ;D :D
I got my in 3 days , weekend excluded. You will get soon.
 

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
73
3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
Hey Sumit

theres no right/wrong answer to you query...the most updated passport should do fine...however, theres no harm providing them with the cancelled passport as well...IMO the more info you provide the better in terms of clarity..my spouse submitted both passports...only her recent one got stamped...

Best wishes brother!! :)
Thanks for the advice bro...
Will take both passports along with me for submission..
 

nish1018

Full Member
Mar 7, 2016
44
0
Category........
Visa Office......
Primary: Ottawa Secondary: Vagerville
NOC Code......
1224
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20,2016
AOR Received.
October 20,2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
January 25,2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 2,2017
Hello seniors,

I have quick question. What if we got pnp rejection after submit express entry file. How can I update cic. I submitted my Alberta nomination file and got rejection due to NOC mismatch but I already applied express entry in CEC on October 20 and ainp rejection got on December 7. does it affect to my application? Does provincial government share information with cic about refusal nominations?

Please advise!!
 

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
1,531
155
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6322
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
twztedelegance said:
yup nothing yet

everytime i call CIC to try and ask someone my status, it says everyone is busy and call back later :|
[/quote
Hello it says busy but you keep on calling and later it will connect it.when I called it says same but finally I spoke to agent.
 

sandykumar

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
74
1
Hi guys,

Received "Ready for Visa" this morning.

Here are my file details:

CEC -Inland with LMIA applicant
02 June 2016 AOR
01 Nov 2016 Background check in progress 2nd time
12 dec 2016 PPR

I did update my record in the spreadsheet as well.

Thank you one and all in the forum for the incredible thing you are doing. I will try to stay active in the group, not that I can answer your queries but to congratulate the rest of the folks waiting for PPR.

Stay Positive!!!!!
 

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
1,531
155
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6322
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
sandykumar said:
Hi guys,

Received "Ready for Visa" this morning.

Here are my file details:

CEC -Inland with LMIA applicant
02 June 2016 AOR
01 Nov 2016 Background check in progress 2nd time
12 dec 2016 PPR

I did update my record in the spreadsheet as well.

Thank you one and all in the forum for the incredible thing you are doing. I will try to stay active in the group, not that I can answer your queries but to congratulate the rest of the folks waiting for PPR.

Stay Positive!!!!!
Congrats bro