+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

Vijesh

Full Member
May 13, 2015
36
1
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6311
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2016
Doc's Request.
15-07-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-06-2016
tindelacerna said:
3
congratulations buddy! :)
May i ask how many times your Back ground check changed? :)
its funny im FSW inland with LMIA june 11/12 aor....
june 11 and you june 13 got ppr already!
and your FSW INLAND WITH LMIA too! :)

Praise God! :)
Mine is June11th aor fsw inland and my CIC profile hasn't changed at all. Background check in progress since last few months and it only changed once.
 

mailart

Member
Apr 23, 2016
12
1
jonkrav said:
Has anyone who applied under the CEC had a PPR yet? I'm still waiting
We are in the same boat if all ppr have been updated to the sheet then seems CEC inland has not start yet
 

do_not_reply

Hero Member
Jun 20, 2014
233
6
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My CIC account got closed today with "Application approved" notes. Hopefully my passport is coming back next week.
 

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
1,351
109
do_not_reply said:
My CIC account got closed today with "Application approved" notes. Hopefully my passport is coming back next week.
Yes, you can expect the same..

PR visa and COPR letter must be printed by now..

Best wishes! :)
 

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
1,351
109
do_not_reply said:
hopefully... What would be the next steps for me ?
When you get your COPR and Passport back, then make sure all spellings, etc, dob is all correct..you will also see that there is an expiry date..this date is important because you would need to land by that date..it should correspond with the expiry of your medicals..

Then with COPR, passport and supporting docs like POF, etc you have to land..
 

do_not_reply

Hero Member
Jun 20, 2014
233
6
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
When you get your COPR and Passport back, then make sure all spellings, etc, dob is all correct..you will also see that there is an expiry date..this date is important because you would need to land by that date..it should correspond with the expiry of your medicals..

Then with COPR, passport and supporting docs like POF, etc you have to land..
oh okay, interesting, as I am SINP applicant , is it mandatory for me to land in SK ? Or I can land anywhere and activate my PR? Will I get any kind of instructions about my landing ?


My medical was sent to CIC on Feb 13th 2016
 

artcam

Member
Nov 21, 2016
16
3
do_not_reply said:
My CIC account got closed today with "Application approved" notes. Hopefully my passport is coming back next week.
How long does it usually take to get the passport back with the COPR inland? I'll send mine on Monday from Vancouver.
 

do_not_reply

Hero Member
Jun 20, 2014
233
6
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
artcam said:
How long does it usually take to get the passport back with the COPR inland? I'll send mine on Monday from Vancouver.
I have no idea. I am in US and my passport was delivered to CIC Ottawa two days ago and my CIC account got closed today so I am just hoping to get it back sometime next week
 

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
1,351
109
do_not_reply said:
oh okay, interesting, as I am SINP applicant , is it mandatory for me to land in SK ? Or I can land anywhere and activate my PR? Will I get any kind of instructions about my landing ?


My medical was sent to CIC on Feb 13th 2016
You had asked this question before...

You can come into any POE anywhere and complete landing formalities or travel to SK and complete landing , but you would need to show proof that you are travelling to the nominated province and will be living in SK...if the BSO doubts for any reason, there might be issues...so IMO, if I were you, I would land in SK...because it is that province that has nominated you...

regarding instructions- yes it will come with the COPR and passports
 

garrysober

Newbie
Dec 3, 2016
6
0
Hi Friends,

I am also a June applicant.My details I have entered on the tracking sheet.

AOR date 16-June-2016
cat PNP
Applied from singapore , Indian citizen: VO could be most likely SGVO
Last document submitted was in September PCC for malaysia

not sure if singapore VO still experiencing delays or have they improved.
 

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
1,531
155
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
6322
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Guys when do we expect PPR for inland applicants :mad: ;D
 

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Hero Member
Apr 30, 2016
422
7
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
RabinJi said:
Guys when do we expect PPR for inland applicants :mad: ;D
Congratulations to all those whose got ppr.. we are next Rabin .. cheers... ☺