+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Given biometrics, but can't see biometric details on GCKey? Post here!"

lamnt0702

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
That they have your bio, I'm not sure why ours havent reflected yet. Wheb did you lodged your application?
Here is my timeline:
Non-SDS
SP & SOWP
Medical upfront on 13th April
Application submitted on 14th April
BIL on 15th April
Biometrics given on 19th April

aveng3r02

Jun 15, 2020
SDS - SP
Upfront March 22
Lodge May 6
Bio May 11
response from webform

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the biometrics were received by the responsible office.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

In addition, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

At this time, all required documents and information have been received by the responsible office.

NATSUKI

Jun 2, 2021
In the same situation. I enrolled in my biometrics on 5/10, but no updates yet.
I reported a technical issue for that and got a reply after two weeks " we confirm that the biometrics were received, but not yet assessed, by the responsible office."
Just don't know what to do next... It usually takes few hours to assess and complete the Biometrics.
I resubmitted the biometrics at VAC on 6/4, and my IRCC application status shown "biometrics is completed" after a few hours.
The reason may be that the quality of the first biometrics is bad.

SogandMKS

Jun 9, 2021
I resubmitted the biometrics at VAC on 6/4, and my IRCC application status shown "biometrics is completed" after a few hours.
The reason may be that the quality of the first biometrics is bad.
Did the IRCC ask you for another Biometrics or you booked the second biometric appointment with the first BIL letter?
I had my Biometrics on May 31st. In my profile, I can see my biometric number and the expiry date but in the details section, it says we need your fingerprints. I am confused. Not sure what I can do.

aveng3r02

Jun 15, 2020
response from webform

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the biometrics were received by the responsible office.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

In addition, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

At this time, all required documents and information have been received by the responsible office.
Update: Just got approved June 9 SDS PH

TIMELINE:

Lodged: April 25
Biometrics provided: April 28
Medical Pass: May 7
Bio Completed:June 9
BVL and PPR June 9

There were no updates in the biometrics status from April 28 to June, but the biometrics details are loaded in the GC key upper right.