+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

pitbullera

Full Member
Mar 18, 2015
40
0
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS CEBU
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2015
IELTS Request
WAIVED
Med's Request
UPFRONT
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2015
LANDED..........
05-01-2016
yenski said:
Hi everyone, I would like to ask kung okay lang bang mag-apply ng student visa if nadeny noon ang tourist visa ko? Thank you :)
yes yenski.. ako na refused din last february ng trv.. pro ng re apply ako as student... thank God na approved ung application ko.
 

Lei1980

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
109
1
121
Category........
Visa Office......
Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-16
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
01-04-16
Hello to all,

I'm new to this forum. I'm just wondering if I can just present my brother's ITR in USA since xa nmn mag s-sponsor sa akin to Saskatchewan Polytechnic on September 2016 intake. ayaw kasi niya ibigay ung bank statement niya he's kinda private type person. so instead of bank statements Latest Income Tax Return nlng daw... Puede kaya un as my proof of financial? Thanks for those who will answer. and advance merry xmas to all
 

Iambelle

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
70
4
loomingtiger said:
ang pwd lang eh mag email eh, walang pwd matawagan.

Enquiries
General: MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Case specific: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=manila
Hi What did you apply for your wife and son/daughter?
 

loomingtiger

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
87
0
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 12, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 30,2015
Iambelle said:
Hi What did you apply for your wife and son/daughter?
OWp for my wife and TRV for my son.

any update on your application?
 

Iambelle

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
70
4
loomingtiger said:
OWp for my wife and TRV for my son.

any update on your application?
I was asked to submit my passport, waiting for the final decision. How did you apply for your son, planning to apply for my daughter if my visa will be granted :)
 

Shimy

Member
Nov 21, 2015
12
0
Iambelle said:
I was asked to submit my passport, waiting for the final decision. How did you apply for your son, planning to apply for my daughter if my visa will be granted :)
Passport Request ka na pala.... that's it approved kana Iambelle.. Cobgrats
 

loomingtiger

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
87
0
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 12, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 30,2015
Iambelle said:
I was asked to submit my passport, waiting for the final decision. How did you apply for your son, planning to apply for my daughter if my visa will be granted :)
you applied online right?

when did you apply?

PPR kn pala, congrats.
 

Iambelle

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
70
4
loomingtiger said:
you applied online right?

when did you apply?

PPR kn pala, congrats.
Thank You, applied last October 15. I mailed the passport na I hope I can receive it with a stamped visa the soonest. Ilang days kaya
 

loomingtiger

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
87
0
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 12, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 30,2015
Iambelle said:
Thank You, applied last October 15. I mailed the passport na I hope I can receive it with a stamped visa the soonest. Ilang days kaya
nag inquire kp b sa embassy dyan?
 

mic-mic

Hero Member
May 7, 2015
554
179
Category........
Visa Office......
online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Hello! Wishing all your applications the best! Kakatapos lang ng finals namin and it was a tough one pero kinaya naman ;D

Some anwers to questions I saw:

-It is not always guaranteed that taking two 1-year courses will yield a 3 year PGWP but If you plan on doing this, I thin you should take the second program ASAP an no breaks in between yata. Aleast this is what the school rep told me during the school fair in makati before.

-chambahan talaga na minsan talo pa ang traffic sa edsa sa usad ng application natin may it be paper or online kaya patience and lots of prayers lang :D

-ITR is still a good indication of how much the sponsor is making(just my humble opinion)

-I included the NBI clearance on on my letter of explanation

Happy holidays! :)
 

loomingtiger

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
87
0
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 12, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 30,2015
mic-mic said:
Hello! Wishing all your applications the best! Kakatapos lang ng finals namin and it was a tough one pero kinaya naman ;D

Some anwers to questions I saw:

-It is not always guaranteed that taking two 1-year courses will yield a 3 year PGWP but If you plan on doing this, I thin you should take the second program ASAP an no breaks in between yata. Aleast this is what the school rep told me during the school fair in makati before.

-chambahan talaga na minsan talo pa ang traffic sa edsa sa usad ng application natin may it be paper or online kaya patience and lots of prayers lang :D

-ITR is still a good indication of how much the sponsor is making(just my humble opinion)

-I included the NBI clearance on on my letter of explanation

Happy holidays! :)
Micmic
Merry Christmas. I sent you already my email for the invite in your FB group. loomingtiger@yahoo.com
 

Iambelle

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
70
4
mic-mic said:
Hello! Wishing all your applications the best! Kakatapos lang ng finals namin and it was a tough one pero kinaya naman ;D

Some anwers to questions I saw:

-It is not always guaranteed that taking two 1-year courses will yield a 3 year PGWP but If you plan on doing this, I thin you should take the second program ASAP an no breaks in between yata. Aleast this is what the school rep told me during the school fair in makati before.

-chambahan talaga na minsan talo pa ang traffic sa edsa sa usad ng application natin may it be paper or online kaya patience and lots of prayers lang :D

-ITR is still a good indication of how much the sponsor is making(just my humble opinion)

-I included the NBI clearance on on my letter of explanation

Happy holidays! :)
Hi Mic-Mic Fall ba ang intake mo? And how did you get your passport back by mail ba? Ang mahal ng mga flights for Winter :eek:
 

loomingtiger

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
87
0
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 12, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 30,2015
any updates sa mga nagsubmit n?
 

pitbullera

Full Member
Mar 18, 2015
40
0
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS CEBU
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2015
IELTS Request
WAIVED
Med's Request
UPFRONT
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2015
LANDED..........
05-01-2016
sinong aalis pa vancouver sa jan 5?
 

Iambelle

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
70
4
loomingtiger said:
any updates sa mga nagsubmit n?
Just received a notification that my visa has been approved, :)waiting for my passport na lang since I am not from Manila and Cebu. I hope to get it na, ang mahal na ng pamasahe. Will be applying for a visitors visa for my daughter. HOw did you apply for your son and wife, did you link your application or is it another application?