+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any website link to get written driving license questions for alberta drivi exam

ieltsforall

May 25, 2010
Hi,i am planning to take written exam of alberta driving license but i have a book only ,can anyone give me links of various websites for mcqs to get through this exam kindly reply me plz i m highly thankful to u takecare

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I found no free resources when I was about to take it myself so if you are going to pay anyway, you might as well study and then go take the exam because then you see the questions. If you fail, you can take it again the next day but with a better idea of what they will ask.

Some questions I got and still remember were how close you can follow an ambulance and what is the speed limit and the period of time you have to follow it in a school zone. For sure they will also ask about the meaning of some signs and some speed limits on certain roads and for example what the parking lane on the highway is for.

canadianatheart

May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is a website it is young drivers canada and has all written practice tests for each province.

Just have to click the province you live in.
https://www.yd.com/test.aspx?path=stream539